Speccie Species

I've been wearing spectacles since I was 14 and over the years I have developed a preference for light frames. Heavy frames are uncomfortable for daily use because they cause strain above my eyebrows. The most ideal is the rimless variety made of titanium and its equivalents. Recently I noticed that I get confused about whether I am wearing spectacles or not! When I'm not wearing it, I try to nudge the bridge up. When I am wearing it, I try to rub my eyes like when its not there. I'm beginning to think it has become some sort of an extension of my body or maybe it's just a force of habit. Any similar observations to share?

Comments

Antinous said…
I'm more interested in your undies fetish actually, wakakaa. Say, like when did you first start wearing one? Why underwears and not boxers? why you prefer this undie over that one in your vast collection that put Imelda Marcos to shame? Or what occasions you choose to wear this and not that. How do you choose them when you shop? Ok out of topic, wakakaa. Wait a min, have you written before already, ah ahaha, sorry.

p.s. I should start a campaign on Facebook, maybe.
Gratitude said…
I guess it's ok.

Be very scared only when you notice the soiled rubber still attached to Mr. Willie the morning after! :P
+Ant+
Derek said…
I have been wearing glasses longer than you and I don't do that! LOL
Danny said…
i sometimes do that as well.. pushing the air ;p
but i once rolled eyes at ppl.. cos i thought i am still wearing my sunglasses but actually i'm wearing my own specs..malunyerr...;p
nicky05 said…
" lan gag" ?..wakakaka..:P
Bravebear said…
that happens to me when I wear contacts. Become habit jor...
Twilight Man said…
I wore since I was 10 years old and carry over 5 pairs. I wished that i don't wear specs and contact lenses make my eyes dry like prunes!
Recently, my power started to reduce after some grandma's secrets. Maybe I will blog them!
Shake Trees said…
yar my dad was looking for his specs when he was still wearing it. hehe...
William said…
@Antinous:
Aha. I might just entertain your request. :P

@Grat:
That's quite impossible!

@Derek:
Blek.

@Legs:
I might just forget to take 'em out.

@Danny:
LOL. I'm sure people expect you to roll your eyes.

@SkyHawk:
My power is not that high!

@Nicky:
HUh?

@BBear:
How often do you wear contacts?

Twi:
Wolfberries? Why 5 pairs?

@Koala:
Haha. That's quite common!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho