A Grey-Brown Affair


Lunch
Swiped from williamnyk.
Sunday mass as usual. Went to the earlier session so that we can catch an early appointment with the hairstylist at Michael & Guys, One Utama. Breakfast was at the famous charsiew wantan mee at Restoran 747. Took up DiGi's 50% off hair services promotion. Told the stylist, YV that I want brown, but nothing too subtle. She flipped her colour chart here and there and went to the back to get the dye ready. After washing my hair, her assistant put the BLUE gunk on my hair ends. She told me not to worry about the colour. Then she put a rotating heater over my head. A halo with a skewed axis. For a while there, I felt like Mayuri-sama's Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō. Later on, they coloured the roots and let it set again. At the end, the assistant did some rubbing washed everything off and brought me back to my seat. Before the towel was removed from my head, YV came back and showed us what colour she used.

It was grey.

Lynild_Sesion01_01
Swiped from sheryldesigns

The Stephen Chow in "Kung Fu Hustle" type. The "Storm Riders" type. Erk. But when it was revealed, my hair was a nice brown! The magic of chemistry. According to YV, black asian hair has a tinge of red. When light colours are used, a natural brown would result. Was very satisfied with her work. It appeared layered and had a good colour sheen. Fortunately, I did not get her to cut my hair because turns out she's not familiar with male haircuts. After waxing my hair, she even asked me to finish the job. :S. For lunch, we ate at Excellent Herbs. Shared a pot of top-shell, Japanese oyster and pork porridge. Dessert was white fungus with lotus seeds. Did some shopping at the pharmacy then proceeded home to watch "Shutter Island". Quite a nice movie with a good twist at the end. It rained that afternoon, so I did not do my usual jogging or swimming. Pigged on my bed till 8:00pm. Poor SK was so hungry that she cooked something to eat before waking me up to fetch my mum from church. She came back with loads of tau sar pheah!

At the office on Monday, I wore a bright yellow polo-T with brown curdoroy pants. Combined with my hair, my country manager remarked that I looked like the DiGi Yellow Coverage Fellow. >_<".

P.S.: Forgot to thank Grat for the pineapples and foie gras! Sorry Pikey, kami dah makan nanas you... :P

Comments

Lucifer said…
saw that pic of urs on facebook. ur hair looks very nice after the dye.:)

pig pig pig....
nicky05 said…
I still think you have straighten you hair..:P
Derek said…
Can't wait to see you and your hair dear!

And I wanna dye too! LOL
Danny said…
yellow top n brown pants.. very sharp horr?
show a bit ur new dyed hair la
kidz said…
I am gonna get a haircut soon too when i go home this weekend!!

Btw, i loooove digi ad, they always amuse me... ur shift must be so cool (in a digi-way) =p
TZ said…
oh gotta visit your FB to see your hair :p
Pranny said…
I love colours on my hair too.. Too bad my uni.......
Gratitude said…
Thinking of all the coloured chemicals ody gave me the chills.

You're most welcome. Enjoy the foei gras! ;)
+Ant+
William said…
@Lucifer:
Glad you like it. Very pig meh? :P

@Nicky:
LOL. Takde la!

@Derek:
Will book for you after you have firmed up your KL schedule lo. Welcome you to see my long2 hair also. :P

@Danny:
Very sharp ah? :P. OK la... I show later.

@Kidz:
Why don't cut in SG? No new digi TV ads these days.

@TZ:
Nothing much to see la. :P

@Beyond:
I still find it weird that a university imposes such rules.

@Grat:
We're already bathing in chemicals. :P
Pike-chan said…
Oh,... looking fwd to see yr hair color~! Hopefully my turn to dye the hair soon...

Yeah, told SK about the pineapples, hope it's sweet ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho