LRT Celebrities: Mother Smelly Crab

Welcome to another edition of LRT Celebtrities! This time round, I offer no pictures, only an ear-witness account of what happened. :P. I present to you Mother Smelly Crab. I dunno how to describe her... perhaps a Chinese Baba-Yaga? I don't really know how it started, but I think she tried to jostle for a place to sit at the Bukit Jalil station where she got on. She lost to an uncle I suspect. So she dragged her sorry ass together with her plastic bag and umbrella to the side. But she was not out yet. She started snorting loudly a few times (like a rhinoceros preparing to charge? :P). And then it began...:

Warning: The content you are about to read may contain elements that you may find offensive or crude (if you can decypher my phonetic cantonese that is. Some parts are translated for better comprehension).

"Ma chau hai! Nei ge ma ge hai."

"What are you looking at?! Never seen a sick person before ah? You've never been sick ah? I walk so much you know. Wanna find a place to sit also don't have!"

"Ma chau hai!"

(an uncle gives a glib remark)

"Yeah la, my smelly vagina did not give birth to you!"

(a shocked young woman lets her sit)

"Ma chau hai!"

"I warn you! I've been sick for days. Sick until I don't know what I am doing. I'll beat the hell out of you."

"Ham ka chan!"

"I curse you walk out the road get bang by car!"


This continued on till Pudu. Amazing right. Upon alighting the train, she said:

"Tai ka lai si!"

Actually, that's our line, not her's. Pengz. What's the world coming too?

Comments

plainjoe said…
LOL! my gawd....*speechless*
Pike-chan said…
ha ha ha ha.... the auntie so geng.. can find with those Hongkie youtube clips.
Skyhawk said…
Faint....jatuh orang cina punya standard....!
nicky05 said…
HAHAHAHA~~~ miss the moment...very enjoyable...HAHAHAH
TZ said…
If i were u i just walked away... i just don't like to be around with these kind of people ... :p
Shake Trees said…
koala can say that this world is not lived by humans but worst than beasts. those standing expect ppl to give away seats. those who sits are not giving away seats.

u know wat she's trying to say? those who sits are like sitting in toilets shitting. these ppl are full of shit. haha... she makes sense. even when she said she is sick, still nobody wana give her a seat until a lady is forced to give away.

its only a seat. y ppl are so serious for a seat? selfish. even animals can share food.
Mr.D said…
which is why i always stand in LRTs
William said…
@PlainJoe:
When against such people, I guess there is nothing that you can say.

@Pikey:
I would have taken a video given the chance.

@SkyHawk:
Dia tak ada standard to begin with.

@Nicky:
I wish that you will run into her next time. :P

@TZ:
Haha. Luckily I was not in the immediate vicinity.

@Koala:
I feel that if you're gonna faint from sickness, I'm sure that by opening one's mouth and asking (without profanities), at least 5 persons will offer their seat... she's gone overboard lo...

@MrD:
To avoid such dilemmas? Haha.
Danny said…
i only can think of 3 word ...
SHE IS SICK ! ;p
Gratitude said…
It's pitiful to see these mentally unsound peeps. There an eurasian aunty who entertains everyone at the wkend morn market. She loves to sing "Cho san, cho san, wo ai ni" loudly.
+Ant+
Jaded Jeremy said…
How many stops between Bukit Jalil and Pudu? How much time?
kidz said…
Amazing... yet speechless..

and.. the word 'gross' keep popping into my thoughts as i read.. u must be good at descriptive essay will.. =p
said…
omg, they r so barbarian.... :(
William said…
@Danny:
Any meds that can help?

@Grat:
I don't think she's mentally unsound. That's why lagi teruk.

@JJ:
About 20 minutes.

@Kidz:
Descriptive writing? Nah. You might just vomit if you meet her in person.

@L2:
Tak bertamadun!
CKL said…
Omg. I was on dat train too! The auntie was seriously nuts. hahaha.

I was sittin infront of her till I just couldn't stand it n ran off to the other side.
William said…
Wah, such a coincidence! How did you find my post la?

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho