??

"How come like that??"

Do you find anything wrong with the sentence above? For me, I really hate to see double question marks. It's like typing in caps. It works perfectly well with one question mark. Why add another? For emphasis? I don't think its stated anywhere that double question marks are rude, but I don't like it anyway. Maybe it's kinda like this emoticon O.o that I banned KH from using when conversing with me via text. Irrational? I dunno. It just irks me. A lot. Hehe. Now you know which buttons to press. :P

Comments

Shake Trees said…
u not working? so free do blogging. lolx..
Gratitude said…
Each of us has his/her pet peeves. I can't stand peeps who slurp and burp.
+Ant+
Ash Godiva said…
i cant stand people chatting in capital letters...

but i dont even mind people use ??? XD
Pike-chan said…
This is what I dislike.... "??!!!", "!!!!!!!!!!" Hahahaha, it's worst than caps.
plainjoe said…
One is allergic to emoticons. They are atrociously irritating. but heaps of question marks are fine for one.

????? =P
Alex said…
o.O!!!!!! why????????????
TZ said…
i'm not sure what i hate ... let me think about it and get back to all of you :p

BTW, what is this emoticon O.o means?
Jaded Jeremy said…
Yes, you're irrational. It's the truth!! :P
Derek said…
LOL ... You have a lot of pet peeves hor?
Pluboy2 said…
to me.. ?? means like "what the fuck? after the actual question".

eg.
"Like u mean u dunno??" = what the fuck u mean u dont know.. hahaha... thats my interpretation of that..

O.o is like.. huh..
William said…
@Koala:
Wakaka. Taking a break.

@Grat:
Slurp during BJs? :P. And burp afterwards? XD

@CountA:
Chat in capitals! Wah.

@Pikey: @Takashi:
Hehe. Same here.

@PlainJoe:
Allergic to emoticons? XD

@Alex:
>______<"

@TZ:
One eye big. One eye small. :P

@JJ:
Hmph. Blek.

@Derek:
But you love me for them right?

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho