Kensei
Been a long time since I wrote about Japanese GV actors. There's this one guy called Kensei (for COAT ) who looks really cute in my opinion. Has an angular face with cute eyes. Also a sunny smile with a gap tooth, though it's rare. And he has a nice physique ( nice pecs, abs, thighs, not overly-developed ) that is coupled with a tanned complexion ( I don't need my boys to be tanned, but I'm sure many out there like that kinda thing ). Very sporty. Looks great in Speedos and track suits. Really can carry off the athlete look. Perfect with the exception of his package-- not so well-endowed compared to his peers in the industry. I'm not a size queen, so I don't mind. Overall, a handsome fella. On his 'acting skills', he's not exactly expressive ( think Keanu Reeves ), but of course I can overlook that. One of the titles puts his statistics as 188 cm, 78 kg, and 18 years old. Not too sure about the age. Think that's fabricated. I've seen h...
Comments
Jk. :P
+Ant+
Just an estimate. More or less. :P. You should buy more!
@Alex:
Hahahaha. Come and select. :P
@Danny:
I also got lots of new socks!
@Evann:
It's Korean-themed underwear. :P
@Antinous:
Eeee... I rather 'donate' to perverted fellows on eBay. :P
@TZ:
Colour and prints is the way to go!
@PlainJoe:
It's mostly ordered on eBay, so I guess money is pouring out of the country. :P
@Janvier:
You think? :P
@Happy:
Come and see. Burst out!
@L2:
*angel*
@Cheryl:
Itu suruh KH. :P
@Medie:
Not considered!
@Grat:
Well, some years ago, a fellow blogger did give me a pair of black lacey undies from BKK... :P
p/s: You need to consider the idea of opening a Sexy Underwear Museum. ;p
My main attractions!
@3q:
I remember taking a pic in it and sending it to the BF. :P
@LittleD:
You are first on the list for curator!
u gotta be kidding man..
p/s: are u also the type that wears them undies high or at least - loves to show the tight band of ur undies? coz if u are, kudos. you've just become the perfect hottie ;)
p/p/s: trust me, don't stop. undies fetish is such a healthy fetish xD
[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot
Will you be the first to buy a ticket?
@Kidz:
Not too expensive la. :P
@CountA:
Wah.. porn stars perhaps?
@SkyHawk:
The sky is the limit!
@MCC:
NOt pervy la. It's like window shopping. LOL. Most of the underwear I buy are low-rise. So unless the jeans ride even lower.... :P
@Derek:
Buy me clothes!
@Jino:
Mold! Goodness!!!!