How It Started


Monopoly?
Swiped from nascity.
Some nostalgia today. Believe it or not, it all started from KH's ex's blog. From there on, I found KH and some of the initial BFF. We read each other's blogs and left occasional comments. I knew he was gay, although I wasn't so sure about myself. My denial phase so to speak. But it was swiftly coming to an end.

On the 19th of October 2006, an unsuspecting comment on my blog:

I would be more impressed if it was fire burning on water and the water dissipates slowly. LOL

Sigh, nowadays anything can be art.

Have a good and long weekend ;P

P/S Can't find your contact. Can u pls email me? Thanks.
This is what got the ball rolling between KH & I. Simple e-mail conversations evolved into SMSes. Naturally we started talking over the phone. Then we met for the first time at Coffee Bean, Citrus Park. At that moment in time, I wasn't honest with myself regarding my sexuality. I had no intention of getting in contact with real people. I had just wanted to reach out in anonymity. But from behind the veil of binary 1s and 0s, KH found me and made love real for me. I had found my world. I had found him. He had opened my eyes. He had opened my heart.

Comments

Mr.D said…
oooooooooooooooooo so sweet-nya~
Cheryl said…
Citrus Park! I remembered clearly
Ash Godiva said…
awww..it's nearly 4 years already
Danny said…
love can be anywhere... we just have to take the first step to look for it.. ( at least he did ;p )
keep loving....:))
kidz said…
It's beautiful... simple but true enuf in real life.. really happy for u guys.. =)
nicky05 said…
WAH!!!!! SWEET!!! I Love your last sentence!!..<3
carpe diem said…
Sweet. So KH is the naughty one. Bliss and happiness always to the both of you.
aLEx said…
I'm so happy for both of you! :)!
ichimaru akira said…
I wish u manyx5 great years ahead
Gratitude said…
Wah kisah percintaan ala dunia blog.

Many more wonderful years to the both of you! ^-^
+Ant+
William said…
@All:
Thanks. :)

@Cheryl:
Yup, and you knew by then.

@CountA:
That was just the beginning of our friendship. We weren't an item till 2007.

@Danny:
Yes, KH is very 'brave' in taking the first step.

@CarpeD:
Yes, he is VERY NAUGHTY! (That's another story)

@Anton:
The wonders of the internet.
Unknown said…
so it is an anniversary for the friendship?




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot
Janvier said…
Sort of read that as "KH found me and made real love to me" :P
Alex said…
And he had opened your clothes too. LOL!
Little Dove said…
@Janvier: Either way, both is true! ;p
Derek said…
Yup, I have tore open a lot of things LOL
William said…
@Jan:
Yeah, I did notice that. :P

@Alex:
That he did.

@LittleD:
LOL. Love + Sex = Heavenly. :P

@Derek:
"Hymen" ah? Hahahahaha.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho