Moving Up?


Guess Who!?
Swiped from mousleyka.
During my stupid weekly status meeting with my Fatty Boss (aka PuiZ), he threw his weight around again (definitely not a problem for him). Questioning about delays and lack of progress (with the exception of the ad hoc stuff he asked us to do-- as if that wasn't enough a distrubance). And so, he displayed his enlightened leadership again by appointing me Project Manager of the non-existent project. Well, it was HIS job to begin with. So now, he can be an imaginary Project Director. If you can't get to the position in real life, you can consider using this role-playing method for your own simulated hegemony.

In a nutshell, I'm the slave driver and also the slave.

I'm the bullock and also the farmer holding the whip.

I'm riding myself.

Such a mystery right? You want things to get done, but you think that they happen from cheap talk and require no time. Snap out of it. Get real.

Comments

Pluboy2 said…
how can you ride yourself?
Kris said…
i hope something changes for the better in your office~ i don't understand unreasonable bosses, are you a fake project manager so it sounds good for him to tell others about the work being done?
TZ said…
hmmm... Cantonese mentioned " One leg kick"... poor dude, why need project manager if you don't have any team members?
the viennamese said…
"I'm riding myself"

Now that sentence put me through a fit of laughter. :D Cheeky~
William said…
@Takashi:
That's the mystery lo. Hehe.

@Kris:
He'll tell others that HE did the work.

@JJ:
He's a fat bastard. It will only prolong my pain.

@TZ:
Why need him? :P

@Evann:
Thought of "something" else? Hmmm... :P
William said…
Welcome, Orson! Yeah, things are always abstract in my workplace. Sigh.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho