There's No Turning Back


Seafood Fix
Swiped from williamnyk.
After having Zipangu, I don't think that I can go back to other lower end Japanese buffets. Even Gen at Legend Hotel has lost its appeal. Don't get me wrong, the food is still good, but something is just "lacking" during my recent visit there with SK, my Mei, Kynz and Rich. Although they broke up, Kynz asked me to invite Rich along. It wasn't awkward or anything, but I know that Rich still couldn't completely let go. On a more food-related note, it was the fasting month, so it was my first time seeing food being cleared off the plates and not being replenished quickly enough! By all means, if you wanna go eat buffet, delay it till after Raya.

P.S.: Another Japanese buffet review to come! I'm going on overdrive this month!

Comments

Gratitude said…
You'd make a great foodie friend!
Jaded Jeremy said…
Stuff, stuff, stuff till you explode ;)
JL said…
That's why one should not opt for hotel dining during Ramadan. Nope, this ain't a religious reason but an economic one. ;p
Justb3cks2 said…
I hungry already when seeing the Seafood... yummy yummy... Dun eat too much esp during this fasting.. if not will get sudden sugar surge...
William said…
@Grat:
Aiyoh, I missed your BKT invitation the last time. :(

@JJ:
Stuff, stuff, stuff, then pang sai!

@JL:
Haha. Scheduling is so difficult at times. :P

@JB:
Sugar or cholesterol? :P
Rae P said…
omg....what kinda snail is that?

didn't know that the japanese likes to eat their sashimi with a side of raw snail????

0_o

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho