Smell Like A Croc


Lacoste
Swiped from williamnyk.
Some time back, my Calvin Klein Eternity Summer EDT ran out, so I was kinda shopping around for another day fragrance. In the interim period, I was using Bvalgari Aqva which I normally use on weekends. SK was kind enough to give me her hard-earned HSBC credit card points (Citibank does not have any fragrance in its catalog, :() again, so we just looked at whatever was available in the rewards catalog. Before deciding on which to exchange, we did some surveying at the fragrance counters first.
  1. Ralph Lauren Romance Silver - NO NO NO
  2. Davidoff Cool Water Deep - Used to have the original Cool Water, so gave it a skip
  3. Calvin Klein Euphoria - NO NO NO
  4. Issey Miyake Le Eau D'Issey - SK likes it a lot, but dunno why it doesn't quite appeal to me
  5. Lacoste Pour Homme - ???

The wildcard was Lacoste. Unknown to both of us, so we made an excursion to Robinsons to give it a whiff. Turns out that they were having a sale!!! And Lacoste Pour Homme was on the bargain rack. Tried it out and I approved. I'm always a fan of citrus-based stuff with a mild presence. And the best thing was that it was only MYR89.00 for 50ml. Since it was so cheap, we decided to keep the points for something else!

Here's an interesting story about Lacoste vs Crocodile!

P.S.: Tried HERMES D'ORANGE VERT at the sale and I must say I smelled like super-concentrated LEMON GRASS! >_<"

Comments

TZ said…
hehehe... i'm using Bvalgari Aqva now... i use to have Boss fragnance... :p
Twilight Man said…
Looking at your list, I think we definitely smell similar! So brotherly guar!... I'm often at construction sites, so what to expect when I perspire so much.
said…
ish~ tat CK euphoria really cannot la...i wasted my money for it... its cant last long...damn!!!
Gratitude said…
I'm a Hugo and Burberry fan! ^^
+Ant+
Justb3cks2 said…
Lacoste got give u free perfume or not (for your marketing effort here)
kekekeke
William said…
@TZ:
My di loves Boss. Hehe, we same gang.

@TZone:
Rexona! Hehe. EDT Bro? :D

@Leu:
Oh is it? Too bad... Use more!

@Savante:
It's a public service announcement. :P

@Grat:
Burberry too MAN for me!

@JJ:
Murah kan?

@JB:
Must ask!
Bengbeng said…
you smell like Twilight = you smell like grandma hahahahahhaha.

I wish i had the dough to buy something like that :)
Derek said…
I like the terre de hermes one ;P
Mack the Dagger said…
why many ppl hate CK Euphoria so much??????? I love it. XD

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho