September Babies!


The money shot
Swiped from Bashed.
For some reason, there's lots and lots and lots of September babies around!!! Just last Thursday, I had a combined celebration for 4 colleagues. They had pooled their resources and made a party of 12 at Neway, Puchong Jaya. Free buffet dinner (beats RedBox anyday with its presentation, variety and taste!) and KTV (the interface sucks in comparison to RedBox though)-- who's to complain except that we had to buy presents for them in return!!! :P. Well, the whole lot of us bought a laptop bag, a bottle of Davidoff Silvershadow, a silver fish bracelet from Perlini's and a Gap shirt. Hampir pokai. Sang our heart out that night with high-difficulty songs like Kelly Clarkson's "Walk Away", Celine Dion's "It's All Coming Back To Me Now" and Alicia Keys' "Noone". My colleagues continued with Linkin Park! We were trying to bring the house down. Nearly lost my voice.

Quite a number of the BFFs are also celebrating (or already celebrated) their birthdays this month... ka-ching, ka-ching! And then there's a colleague's wedding dinner to attend at the end of the month. Wah..... And just at the end of August I had to fork out money for some house renovations.... and I gave mum some pocket money for her trip to China.... Money has been flowing like water. Hopefully things will balance out soon to fill the vacuum in my bank account. Hehe. Wish me lotsa 4D luck guys! Oh yeah, give me some lucky numbers while you're at it. :D

Comments

Gratitude said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
C'est la vie said…
haha, bloggers also many september babies wor. :P Anyway, I don't know what numbers I should give u. LOL.
Pranny said…
Everywhere I go, I see you Anton...

I think there are another 3 in Danny Gaga's blog ...
fufu said…
you should have gone to macau and gambled with me... i won $900 =p guess what... in china, the birthday boy/girl is the one who treat his/her friends and coworkers .... they used to treat me well while i was studying in japan, and lucky my turn is always spring break which everyone already back home :)
William said…
@Grat:
If I strike, will share 50% with the contributor. :P

@Free:
Must be spontaneous one... :P

@Jerry:
Danny Gaga tu siapa?

@Fufu:
Lucky you! Have you finished spending the $900? :P
said…
i'm also sept baby~ when u wanna celebrate with me? haha
Rae P said…
i've always loved 6274...

kinda special to me ;)

go and see whether u'd have some luck with 'em

xD
Jaded Jeremy said…
But you were given some pocket money wor ;)

I know why got many September babies lah. Result of Christmas/New Year's celebrations hehe.
William said…
@Leu:
Haha. You come out la!

@Rae:
Ooooo... magic numbers!

@JJ:
Sex under the mistletoe!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho