Rom Com

I might have mentioned this several times before-- the average times I watch a movie at the cinema in a year is 2. Yes folks, 2. And when I do, it's usually a movie that would benefit from the big screen and the Dolby Surround. Hence, this rules out romantic comedies. You could watch it on a DVD and you'll get a similar experience. In addition to this technicality, I am actually biased against such movies.

KH: Come, let's watch a movie together.

Moi: What movie?

KH: The Ugly Truth.

Moi: It's a romantic comedy isn't it?! (GROAN)

KH: Bad!


And there you have it, I was dragged to Alamanda to watch THAT KIND of movie. And you know what. That's the second romantic comedy watched this year, the first being Ekachai Uekrongtham's "The Wedding Game". Come to think of it, ANOTHER romantic comedy. No wonder! Well, I would admit it was quite a nice movie. It had me in stitches at certain parts. And I got to oogle at Eric Winter's toned bod! So, it wasn't a total loss. Go watch it. Coming from me, that's quite an endorsement you know?

Selamat Hari Raya!!! Maaf Zahir & Batin!

Comments

fufu said…
ages havent been to cinema >.<
planned to watch destination 4 but... anyway will go download it later... yeah happy holiday!
simonlover said…
Hahaha..It has been so long since a really good romantic comedy come up in the cinema. I also can't rmbr whn was the last time i watch one cuz most of it was too so-so...Least u killed some time lor =)
Cheryl said…
i wanna go back! any movie also will be nice liao :P
Bengbeng said…
my last movie was one produced in Sarawak starring one Allan Yun or something like that
Bengbeng said…
i googled it was called Possessed and shown in 2006
the viennamese said…
Twice a year? Hmm. well that would be a good way to save money. Maybe I should follow.
Gratitude said…
We juz missed watching this too, since we were co-erced to watch another flick instead. It'll be another trip to the cinema soon, thanks for the info! ^^
+Ant+
Pranny said…
Lol... I know Anton . I know...

Some people are like that William, you are not the only one.. They prefer to watch it in DVD or wait for Star Movies to screen it... Rather than spending few bucks on Cinema...

But hey, the feeling of cinema is great.. Some movies are really worth a watch
William said…
@Fufu:
The internet makes things so easy!

@Simon:
Haha. Anytime with KH is quality time. :P

@Cheryl:
Then watch horror lo.

@Beng2:
That's a LONG time ago!

@Evann:
Cost-cutting?

@Grat:
What did you watch instead?

@Jerry:
Exactly, some movies should be watched in the cinema.
savante said…
Should be pretty good. Can't wait to see it here.
Kris said…
Oh it was good? I totally missed it while it was still playing here =( I'll try and catch it later! Thanks for good the recommendation cause I only go to the theater as much as you do!
Twilight Man said…
What a movie industry disaster if everyone watches like William - 2 per year!!! I just got my GSC credit card just to jump queue!
Jean said…
it must be nice to watch! hapy raya!

ps you're invited to comment on my post too =)
William said…
@Savante:
How's the cinema over at Miri?

@Kris:
We should start a club. LOL.

@Grandma:
That's why they have people like KH who used to watch a couple of movies per week. :P

@SJ:
Hi. Out of curiosity, you came to my blog from ______ ?
Jaded Jeremy said…
Omg is the kitty starting to change his stripe?

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho