Oro Oro Oro

Having only reached episode 114 of Naruto Shippuuden, I am considered very slow in watching. But if you've not reached here yet, don't continue to read as there are spoilers ahead ..... ....... ....... ...... ........

...
...
...

Since the early days of Naruto, Orochimaru has been the favourite villain of the series. One of the Legendary Sannin who eventually went to the dark side. I love his seiyu and his snaky characteristics. His fight with his former sensei, the Third Hokage was superb. Although he lost that battle, it showcased his genious and skill with the forbidden arts. It was cool! Well, in the story, Orochimaru goes about trying to live forever by jumping from host to host. His last must-have being Uchiha Sasuke. As the Shippuuden arc went along, Sasuke was getting more and more powerful. But little did I expect that the great Orochimaru's life was snuffed out by Sasuke in episode 114 after a sorry excuse of a battle. He was attacked during his weakest moment, in bed. Like putting an old dog out of its misery. So disappointing. However, people assure me that that's not the end of him, but come on.... a character of his depth should be given proper treatment. Ish!

Anyway, since I'm stuck there until my supplier gets me the later episodes, I've stared watching One Piece now. Monkey D. Luffy is quite a character! I have 400+ episodes to keep me occupied!

Comments

Janvier said…
Good gods. We've stopped long before when we couldn't see any end to the series. Onwards to DVD telly series now!

Word verification: slocoat hahahaha
Pranny said…
Well well, look who's here watching Naruto... Welcome to the club... U have alot alot to catch up William :D

Word Ver: Ciput (Siput aka Snail)

Lol
Little Dove said…
The last anime I watched was Sailormoon. Oh dear (O_O)
Pike-chan said…
That's the reason I'm not picking up Naruto... forever like not ending...
MrBunnyBan said…
114??? Gosh, so not touching that!
Twilight Man said…
I have yet to get started! My whole VCD is growing fungus. Good show meh? I only know Naruto copied your hair do! LMAO!!!
Cheryl said…
tak watch langsung. i had my hongkong n taiwan movies...
William said…
@Janvier:
People tell me to read the manga instead.

@Jerry:
I suspected as much from your MSN status-- Mangekyo and such. What's with all the word verifications!

@LittleD:
Sailormoon! Masyallah!

@Pikey:
Just watch the battle bits. :P

@Ban:
It kira sikit lo...

@TZone:
Perhaps it's the other way around!

@Cheryl:
You pun tak tengok betul2 one... drag, drag, drag...
Jaded Jeremy said…
Naruto Shippuden is better than Naruto.
(spoiler's ahead)






I agree it's a disappointing end to Orochimaru. I'm guessing he'll live on within Kabuto.
TZ said…
hmmm... i still not going into this ... really that good. Maybe should watch one or two to have a taste.
William said…
@JJ:
I already know that. :P

@TZ:
You might get addicted.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho