Bad Bad Bad Hair Day

My mum is going on a holiday in China sometime mid-September. And seeing that her hair was long and limp, she decided to go perm it again. This may seem like a simple matter, but to my mum, it's like a nuclear experiment. She's never happy with the outcome. She's never happy with the stylist. And she goes ballistic. >_<". Her hair is ..... troublesome. Contemporary curling methods are too "natural" and expensive for me her liking. It doesn't hold well with her soft hair. And so, the only thing left is the traditional "aunty" perm. It is the extreme of the natural wave. Hence, the initial result is always like Pua Chu Kang! It always needs time to "loosen" and become more "natural". But my mum being my mum, will get all mang zang and take it out on me!!! It's not like her first time doing her hair, and yet her expectations are always not corrected. Ugh. Sigh... Sabar... sabar....sabar....

Comments

Twilight Man said…
OMG you made me laugh so hard at this hour!
TZ said…
I was about to sleep but with reading your this post ... LoLz i couldn't sleep :p
C'est la vie said…
*gasp*, I can understand the hardship you're going through. LOL, I guess you will be having this dejavu everytime your mum says she wanna do her hair. :P
Gratitude said…
Join the club of the unfortunate children of mommies with bad hairdo days! hehe
Jaded Jeremy said…
Looks like your mum needs manzhang-o-meter as well. Like mother, like son huh? ;)
said…
lolz~ haha... luckily my mum doesnt really go to saloon a lot~ :P
William said…
@All:
I'm amazed several of you found this funny!

@TZone:
:P

@TZ:
Why couldn't you sleep?!

@Free:
Luckily it's not very often.

@Grat:
Where do I sign up?

@JJ:
Blek.

@Leu:
You can say that again!
Bengbeng said…
you should have become a hairdresser to please your mum :)
Justb3cks2 said…
I'm on LOL mode too .. tahan tahan.. hehe
MrBunnyBan said…
OMG, more man zhangness! Scary lot you are!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho