Snooty

Jeff recently told me about a famous restaurant near my office, Shin Kee. I was told that the Hainanese Pork Chop is to die for! But that slipped my mind the day I went there with my colleagues, no thanks to the excellent service.

Waiter: What you want to eat?

Colleague: (wondering what to order as there was no menu) Do you have Singapore Bihun?

Waiter: No bihun.

Moi: Wat Tan Hor?

Waiter: No cantonse style.

Colleague: Beef Hor Fun?

Waiter: No beef here.

Colleague: Just Dry Hor Fun?

Waiter: We don't serve hor fun. Only mee and bihun.

Colleague: =_="


Zar dou! The food was OK, but kinda expensive wor.... my Hokkien Mee with sea coconut tong sui cost me MYR10.50.

Comments

L² said…
lolz...why didnt ask for the menu in the 1st place?
Gratitude said…
Yalor...why no pork chop? weird :( it's similar to food-blogging titled "asam laska" and u ended up writing about "sar hor fun" :P
JL said…
Bla Bla Bla...no variety is boring. I'd have staged a walkoff if I were there.
cYiD said…
snooty indeed...
wonder why you even put up with it
William said…
@Leu:
No menu!

@Savante:
Got.... but you need a secret handshake for that.

@Grat:
Plot twist ma. :P

@JL:
Haha. I was bored with all the rest. So that's why tak kisah.

@Cyid:
Beggars can't be choosy? :P
William said…
MYR10 lunches are taking its toll on my wallet!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Coat West Star II: Sho

Ashton Summers