Brotherly Love

Suddenly, my GTalk window pops up....

Pioneer Di: Koorrrrrrrrr....

30 minutes later, an MSN chat window pops up...

Prez Di: Koorrrrrrrrr....

Later in the night before I sleep...

Kynz Di: Kor, not yet sleep ah?

The occasional SMS.

It's great being a kor. :P

Comments

Janvier said…
How suggestively incestuous!
Little Prince said…
god only knows what this dad does with his brothers... -.- no wonder i am equally corrupted... but where is my BRYAN?
Pluboy2 said…
its also great being a di!!

hahaha.a..
Pranny said…
Ah, I love my didis.... I always love them.... But sometimes, there are times, there will be time... I'll try to do something more than love.zzzz

So scare to destroy those relationship with my own hands...
L² said…
lolz~ how old r u wo~ ? or u getting all the little kids as ur frenz? :P
Zemien said…
Wah... u angkat banyak adik hor??

I already have my hands full with 1! But sayang him very much lar...
William said…
@Janvier:
Jangan fitnah our innocent and pure fraternal love. :P

@SLP:
No fishing trips like in Brokeback Mountain la... Bryan punya progress... kena tanya Alex and Cheryl.

@Takashi:
True also!

@Jerry:
Notti!

@Leu:
I'm 29! My oldest is 3 years younger and the youngest is a decade younger!

@Ichimaru:
Welcome! I'm innocent...

@Zemien:
Better to focus on one.. I got caught in an avalanche. :P

@Cheryl:
You got many dear's!
C'est la vie said…
Haha, Zem, I read you! And William, I feel better to be a di. :p
William said…
@Grat:
No such thing!!!

@Freed:
I got no official kor. :(
C'est la vie said…
go get one, you will be able to enjoy the privilege on the earth that you've never got. LOL, at least for me I guess. :)
River said…
den i b ur didi lu..haha,jz kidding lar..
William said…
@Free:
Can ask your gor ah? lol

@JJ:
You wanna be my gor ah?

@River:
Welcome! Have you filled in the application form? lol

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Coat West Star II: Sho

Ashton Summers