Pregnant

In my feverish daze yesterday, I sent my blog post to the wrong
address, hence you're reading this right now. All is right again after
seeing two doctors, and I'll be trudging to work tomorrow after one
and half days of rest. I was super-bloated, felt like I had alien
queen in me, waiting to finish gestating and burst out of my abdominal
cavity. Well, it did burst out-- I barfed all over my living room
floor. I felt so much better after that, but pai seh that SK had to
clean that up. Thanks dear!

--
Regards,
William

Comments

.:: Ant ::. said…
or perhaps Jabba The Hut.

+Ant+
Jaded Jeremy said…
At least the toxic is out of your system. Rest well lah.
savante said…
As long as you're feeling better!
Jason said…
wahhh.. why never take picture of your barf!? that would be funny..
MrBunnyBan said…
Sounds like food poisoning? Luckily she visited you after all.
Fable Frog said…
urgh~ no time to run to the toilet huh~ anyway, hope you feels better now~ drink ginger tea~ :D
Janvier said…
Did SK punch you in the solar plexus? :P
Jason said…
She should have just throw the mop to your face :P
Cheryl said…
dont mention la...next time i sick ur turn jaga me.. :P (coi coi)
William said…
@Ant:
Jahat!

@JJ:
Not 100%.

@Savante:
:)

@Jase:
It was a whole bunch of milo-coloured mucous!

@Leon Koh:
Thanks. Am well ody.

@Ban:
I wonder if it was the Jap buffet.

@Fable:
I had a horrible lime and ginger tea at Mezze today.

@Janvier:
You're training her to kill me right?

@Jason:
No time to even grab a mop!

@Cheryl:
A big thanks and hug!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho