Nelly: It's Hot in Hurrrr...


HotAirBalloon
Swiped from williamnyk.
I usually work on Saturdays, but that week, I couldn't care less about the project and decided to take things easy. However, it doesn't mean that I slept in and holed myself up the whole day watching DVDs and stuffing my face. Instead, I woke up at 7:00am to send my mum to her seminar at Sunway Resort Hotel, whereas SK and I went to the wet market. Thought that perhaps Xavier and Damon would join us for breakfast at Sri Petaling, but it was an "ungodly" hour and they weren't up yet. Had some mamak food and made a trip to the pharmacy. Then we headed to SK's place where I got my weekly dose of the internet (stupid P1 covers BK5 and Taman Equine but conveniently overlooks Taman Puncak Jalil **sulk**). On the other hand, SK prepared a lunch of porridge, pig kidney in rice wine, fried fish, luncheon meat, stir-fried celery and century quail eggs. Xavier and Damon had finally awoken and joined us for lunch instead. Had a rare chat with them after the wonderful lunch.

We were so bored after that, so I decided to swim at KT's place. Unfortunately, that plan was scuttled due to pool maintenance and the pool at the neighbouring apartment was teeming with kids. Dejected, we went for coffee (not filtered well) and steamed bread with kaya (not bad) at Pappa Coffee, Citrus Park. Just as we finished the last sip of our kopi o, it was already time to pick up my mum. We immediately made a bee line for Putrajaya to see the The First International Hot Air Balloon Festival. Precint 2 was jammed pack with cars and people (didn't see any traffic police at all!). Luckily we found a spot to park smack dab in front of the MOF. Due to delay in the schedule, we managed to catch the bulk of the balloons being inflated and flying off. The stupid emcee kept on making lame jokes about Nelly, the Belgian pink elephant balloon. As with the Nescafe balloon, it did not take off. Dinner was a quick personal pizza from the Pizza Hut truck and off we were again to BEC (the Catholic equivalent of cell groups) at OUG. Hardly any time to rest, but it was a fulfilling Saturday...

Comments

Fable Frog said…
OMG! hot air balloon festival? how awesome!
Bengbeng said…
hey you look like Takuya Kimura ;)
Cheryl said…
yeah.... hot air balloon... so cute! too sad not all in the sky one shot
Pike-chan said…
OMG!!!!! Pork kidney in rice wine !!!!
Twilight Man said…
Whoa your mum attends seminar! So hot and young mom. What's she learning?
JL said…
Yesterday seemed quite hectic for you. Reading your comment about P1 am I correct in saying your taman doesn't have Wimax yet?
William said…
@Frog:
Float away into the stars..!

@Beng2:
I do?!

@Cheryl:
Nanti accident susah!

@Pikey:
Haha, yeah I know it's your fave.

@TZone:
Something organised by Ng Yen Yen's ministry.

@JL:
Yeah lo. They purposely boycott my taman de!
ET女子 said…
i oso took lots of photo ~~~

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho