Not Going Home Yet?

Ever since I started swimming more than a year ago, I have noticed a
general improvement in my health. Week by week, I'm swimming a little
more laps and I no longer feel like my hands and legs are gonna fall
off. I'm glad that I actually went through with this New Year
resolution.

In addition to the obvious benefits to the cardiovascular system and
the muscle framework, it also works wonders for my eyes. Just
yesterday, four eye candy were frolicking in the pool. A nice mix of
lean twinks and semi-hunks. The semi-hunk was from the Mainland and
was real tanned with a strong chest and shoulders. He was fooling
around in the pool, being all playful and stupid. He kept on shaking
the water from his hair and grunting in pleasure from his exertions.

But the best thing was, he kept stealing glances at me and SK. After
horsing around with his basketball, getting in and out of the pool,
hitting his head on the pool wall and trying to look cute rubbing his
forehead, he suddenly spoke to me with his thick accent,

"Not going home yet?"

I was a bit shocked before I replied in the negative. He went his way
again, doing his thing, then we really decided to go. As I was rinsing
myself off at the pool side shower, our friend stops there look. And
on my way to the changing room, he remarks again,

"Going home ah?"

I just waved him goodbye and smiled. Looks like that's all he can say.
Oh well. I did leave with a sloppy grin on my face. Hehe. End of
story.

--
Regards,
William

Comments

Lifebook said…
You should at least get his contact number for us.. :P
Fable Frog said…
all he thinks about is your home~ hmmmm :P
TZ said…
He's trying to strike conversation with you dude!... I bet he wanted to have coffee with you @ your place :p
Little Dove said…
Maybe hunky wanted to follow you home?
Pluboy2 said…
oh i see soemone is getting itchy :) hahaha

not to worry.. my pool also got cuties and hunkies..
Janvier said…
Oooh William makes a new friend!
.:: Ant ::. said…
Further motivation to frequent the pool ??? :P

+Ant+
Night Tale said…
Next time bring a waterproof camera!! LOL.
Jason said…
Ooo... not bad hor :P
MrBunnyBan said…
Obviously he wanted more cos he noticed you liked what you saw. Getting out of the pool so many times was an invitation for you to follow. :P
Jaded Jeremy said…
Ello? Mana number?? Or at least photo???
Cheryl said…
jemur nyawa! but he is not cute at all. dont border
William said…
@LifeB:
Aku bukan papa-san!

@Fable: @LittleD:
Never thought of that!

@TZ:
Haha. I bet he'll ask me the question over and over again over coffee. :P

@Janvier:
I wonder if i'll run into him this week?

@Takashi:
So far I remember seeing one. :)

@Jason:
Not bad. :P

@SLP:
Mummy knows.

@NightT:
Hehe. I Have not yet tried my water-proof casing.

@Ban:
To eat twisties actually. :P

@JJ:
Hehe.

@Cheryl:
Cute la. Sloppy smile.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho