Confusion

I had short and sweet trip to Singapore and I'm penning down my
thoughts from the express bus. It is best described as a Triple Play-
a family trip, a shopping trip and a BF trip.

On the family end, got to see my bro before his vacation in Australia
and also my aunt and cousins. Got to see my niece Miko too who has
grown to be quite a little princess who rolls her eyes in disdain a
tad too much. Had a nice lunch buffet with them at Sakura,
Omnitheatre.

On arrival, we shopped for eight hours at Orchard! Mum and SK bought
several pieces of clothing and shoes at the first mall we entered. I
too managed to some work shoes at Pedro. Interesting highlights were
seeing Charleswanmushi (huge pecs, that guy) in the flesh and the Xmas
decor.

I managed to spend time with KH on Xmas day after the mass at St Mary
of the Angels that incidently has a very young and cute Franciscan
Friar. Looks so adorable in his cassock. Met up at City Link mall and
later joined Potato Bill and his BF, Stan for dinner at 8 Cafe and
Bar. A nice cozy queer place with great food and service. I had the
seafood chowder, ribeye steak and champagne jelly. Lots of laughs and
catching up. Might have been the wine. It was great to meet Stan and
once again, thanks for dinner, Bill.

Well, you guys must be wondering about the title of this post, right?
Well, I find that the guys in Singapore are too "outstanding". Screws
up my Gaydar. It will be pinging like mad, then I'd see a girlfriend
on his arm. They even seem to get the queer mannerisms right. They
should just get their act together. >_=".

Comments

Darren said…
meaning that u tot they were gay but then they turned out to be straight?
Pluboy2 said…
cos of the way singaporean guys dressed.. :)

hot!
Little Prince said…
see i always told daddy and mummy to dress up properly before brining me out for kai kais. HA HA HA.
MrBunnyBan said…
I think the term is 'metrosexual'. Real cities like Singapore have real hetero ones.
William said…
@All:
Metrosexual is metrosexual. But they seem more gay!

@SLP:
Anak ni nak kena rotan.
Jaded Jeremy said…
See?? Now you understand how much harder for me to detect gays in Singapore?

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho