Long Time No See

An old friend of mine will be arriving in the country tomorrow. We go way back. I have known him since I was 13. We had many good times together and also moments of conflict. But that is just usual in any healthy relationship. We have many things in common and it made us brothers. However, his decision to leave the country for greener pastures did make us drift apart, and I notice that we are different people now. With him coming home tomorrow, it will be like getting to him all over again. And I pray that the journey would not be too difficult. Welcome back, Ryan.

Comments

Twilight Man said…
I say Hello tp Ryan!... Have fun & forget the past blues. Life's really too short to kick up fuss.
Dr W said…
I'm sure he's as excited to see you as you are to see him!
Legolas said…
If you two were close, you'll still feel close in no time.
Prash said…
Have a nice fun time with your old bud !
[chocoley] said…
Hallo to yer friuend, and have a nice get to together XD

happy weekends too!
Darren said…
gor,is he gay? is he cute? is he my type?
Cheryl said…
yeah.. welcome back my dearest. do hope we can spend time together with him
William said…
@All:
Seems like we're up to a slow start... :(

@Silencer:
Not your type. And you're not his type. Hehe.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho