Bei Jing Huan Ying Ni

Note: This post was written before the closing ceremony (so arty-farty, so Cirque du Soleil). And the Olympics are now over. I'm that far behind.

Nearly everyone has blogged about the Olympics. From the opening ceremony to the cute athletes to the queer atheletes to our expected failed bid for an olympic badminton gold to man-stuck-in-bench to failed China track and field hero. It's all so very interesting, but with work and lack of RTM1 or Pay-TV, my exposure to the games has been minimal. Heck, I didn't even watch the opening ceremony. Was with my colleagues eating dinner at Kim Gary Beyond at table 88. SUch a coincidence to be sitting there on 08/08/08. Too bad we didn't time our departure at 08:08:08pm. Anyway, I miss oogling at the gymnasts and divers. Sigh, even Athens 2004 was a blur for me. It's sad to let such a big event just pass by. Perhaps YouTube will be my saviour...

Have you collected all the Fuwa's from McDonalds?

Comments

Legolas said…
I am watching the Paralympics opening ceremony now.
Dr W said…
I'm still watching events I TiVo'd. :P
Twilight Man said…
I saw the DVD at Popular Books today. RM9.90 for Closing Ceremony but RM25 for opening & closing. Sigh! Wanna watch coz I missed more than you.
Glog said…
Gosh I only got NiNi fuwa from McDonalds...
Everwhere else even the display is gone...
Any idea where I could get the set?
[chocoley] said…
tht's a kewl collection XD
William said…
@Legs:
Menarik?

@Will:
I don't have TiVo!

@TZone:
I saw that too!

@Glog:
From eBay?

@IkanB:
Haha. SO so la..

@DazedBlu:
I didn't buy any!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho