Dream Sequence 3

Since my father passed on in 97, I can count the times I had dreamt of him on one hand. This is the third dream. By far the clearest dream I had of him. His presence and face was quite real.

In the dream, my dad brought me on a foodie trip. Jalan jalan cari makan la katakan. Our first stop was a famous fried mee hoon with a generous helping of vegetables an seafood. Next was a sinful cendol with lots of coconut milk. Somewhere in between the food reviews came a subplot ala Supernatural where an evil spirit was trying to ruin somebodys life by chipping away at his soul. Random giler.

Time to buy 4D perhaps. Miss ya, dad.

Comments

Twilight Man said…
Your dad misses you a lot, that's why he came to your dream. When dreams in early morning & remembered well, it's real.
Legolas said…
Maybe TwilightZone is right, we seldom remember dreams.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho