Dream Sequence 1

Unlike SK, my dreams rarely turn out like Hollywood Blockbuster action movies. The special effects are limited as the overall feel of the dream comes from feelings and impression. I usually only remember little snippets, but this time there is a little more plot.

I dreamt that a taxi driver fell in love with me. Not an uncle, mind you, but a young chap. From the impression I got, I had been on his taxi a few times and we knew a bit about each other. In my dream, he suddenly confessed his feelings for me with a pair of cobalt earrings. I remember him vaguely telling me that there is a significance to it, but I cannot put my finger on it now. He kissed me in drin of my porch. I was so freaked out as my mum was watering the plants. But it turns out that she did not see anything. Suddenly, the scene changed and I was backstage at a school performance. Four teams duking it out on stage.

Weird? I cannot explain it.

Comments

Twilight Man said…
U ate too much before sleep? You should start looking out for all young taxi drivers. A free ride awaits you.
Darren said…
dreams r supposed to be weird, aren't they?
nase said…
cobalt earrings? taxi driver whom is not an uncle? you're hilarious!
Alex said…
Sounds like a wet dream...
Jaded Jeremy said…
Reminds of me a Korean gay movie...
Anonymous said…
hmmm, dreams revealing your secret thoughts, maybe even those unaware or unadmitted to yourself. :-)
Cheryl said…
oh DEAR, ur wet dream. i agreed with dear3. my dreams are mostly horror and before it came out in the cinema, i could be the script writer then if i could express them in words :P.
William said…
@TZone:
I did eat curry chicken before sleep... :P

@Silencer:
Not all of 'em la..

@Nase:
Got la young ones... but cutes ones... itu lain cerita.

@Alex: @Cheryl:
Tak basah la...

@JJ:
Har!

@DreamSeer:
Like got part II ni...

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho