Death of an Appliance

Woe is me. My tv of more than ten years is on the blink. A Sony 25 inch, a generation behind flat screen tvs. I remember going to the neighbourhood electricl shop with my late father to pick it up. I still have the free t. rex alarm clock that came with it. It roared me awake for years.

People around me have been asking me to upgrade. To go LCD. To go Plasma. I shall not write it off without getting the professionals to appraise the situation.

For the time being, my tv just turns on for a few seconds before shutting down in white flash. If its mood is good, it will let me watch for a couple of hours. But that is getting rarer. Pray for my tv, guys and girls. Or pray that I will hit 4D and be able to before a Plasma tv. Haha.

Comments

Pike-chan said…
I think now it's the chance for you to get the LCD..... and do I, LOL,. perhaps the year end sales, i hope.
Twilight Man said…
LOL...you're so funny & cute. I prayed and God says William should upgrade liao lah..

Anyway, I am using 3 old TV sets at home. They might outlive me.
Unknown said…
haha, yea, go get a LCD =p
Darren said…
wah gor. twilight zone said u cute n funny wor. never tot that my gor would fall into the category of cute too. LOL.

hope that ur tv will survive. haha
Mr.D said…
Ask ur hubby to buy la. Lolz
Pluboy2 said…
Aw.. just part with about Rm2k and you can get a pretty decent 32' LCD tv :)

I am looking to sell my tv for RM2k :) Wanna bid? hahaha...
Anonymous said…
LG 32" selling at RM1899... very cheap :)
Jaded Jeremy said…
No need LCD or plasma lah. Get a normal tv will do. Can get relatively good one for less than RM500.
[chocoley] said…
Haha, did yew kno tht there'll be no analog TV anymore, after 2012? not sure abt this but I heard this news couple of motnhs ago.. they were assuming to pull-out those old fad TV screens and replaced the 'em to latest ones --> Digital TV.

So wht else but to grab tht LCD screen for yew, XD
Little Dove said…
The old must go, for the new to come.
Unknown said…
hey there....
i think it needs a break la...
let it rest... btw, how u doing?
been a while...
miss our chats...
ShaZ

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho