Cyan & Me Nips

Nipples are really wonderful erogenous zones and although I like them being showered with attention as much the next guy, I feel really uncomfortable when it's my nephew that's involved. The little tyke has been voracious lately and can finish 3.5 units of milk at one go. When he's not sleeping or bawling, he'd be hankering for food. He'd be smacking his lips, looking for something to suck on. And the funny thing is that everytime I visit him, it'd be near his feeding time. As a result, he is agitated when I carry him and he constantly pushes his head towards my chest like a carnivorous grub looking for exposed flesh. Gasp! Down boy! I have no milk for ya! In order to placate him, I'd have to feed him my finger or his own hand. Sucks with wild abandon, that kid. As expected, that only satisfies him for a while before he goes back to wailing and flailing. Hopefully, by that time, my sister's ready for him or the milk's been heated up... fuh... not easy being an uncle to a voracious nephew.

Comments

Cheryl said…
Dear... i do not have that kind of "layanan" from Cyan le... I think he likes guy. :P Kakaka
Twilight Man said…
I guess you smelled like Dumex! LOL
NotHamsap said…
haha, i think you put the honey on it :P like jacky chan did in the movie "baby project".
Prash said…
I agree...the mammary glands of a woman is the best part of a human being. It is maternal & sexy ! ;-)
Medie007 said…
hahaha

go kiddo! GO GO GO!

hahahahahahahaha
William said…
@Cheryl:
Cis.

@Twilight:
I prefer Anlene. :P

@NotHamsap:
Eeee... I'm not a sicko uncle.

@Jason:
Yes!

@Prash:
Errrr... haha.

@AhBong:
Ei... jahat!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho