The Cold

It has been raining An Wah and Ali Xia these past few days. The rain just goes on and on, never really stopping. The continuous drizzle nearly put a damper on my weekly swim. Logistics were already bad enough without having to worry about the weather. Was quite determined to swim, so KT and I waited, stalked the weather. When the rain subsided a bit we just took the chance and jumped into the water. The only two idiots there. As expected, the water was freezing. We quickly did our laps and exited the pool in record time. Goes to show that in warmer times, we spend half the time yakking and fooling around. hehe. Our muscles were less responsive in the low temperature, so it seemed like more effort was required. I felt thoroughly exercised after the session and it was a good feeling. That night, I dreamt that I was doing an RPG dungeon crawl. Running here and there. Letih giler. Cannot wait to do it again. Haha.

Comments

Will said…
Look at it this way: you're going to get wet anyway, so except for the temperature, it doesn't matter that it's raining.
Anonymous said…
i miss exercising :'(

sprained my wrist
Twilight Man said…
Your di-di might catch cold and beware of lightning strikes.
Legolas said…
I like swimming, like floating. Swimming can give you all around workout.
famil said…
indoor pool. Ever heard of that? :p
Jaded Jeremy said…
Wah my superfriend! Lol, damn funny lah your swim and dream. Swim more!
Jan said…
It was really cold... But miracle did happen. after the first lap, it stopped raining~ Cheers to our determination!!
NotHamsap said…
haha i love swimming too. well go to gunung ledang waterfall. I think the temperature of the water should be the same, if not colder, as the temperature you swam in.
[chocoley] said…
Same in here Manila, funny coz I'm not into swimming :) but I'd like to learn, haha.
J.L said…
nasib baik tak pergi. Or else i froze to death.
Little Dove said…
The colder it gets, the faster you swim!
William said…
@Will:
Yeah lo... but it seems that the rain water these days ain't quite good...

@JL:
Ohhh... hope you're better now.

@TZone:
Haha. Didi was ok, no thunder and lightning.

@Legs:
Yes, I live the overall feeling too.

@Famil:
Takde la...

JJ:
I always dream of dungeon crawls.

@KT:
Here's to losing weight!

@NotHamsap:
Is the Puteri there?

@DazedBlu:
You should learn! It was my new year's resolution.

@Chester:
You ffk.

@LittleD:
Until I end up a popsicle in the water. :P

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho