The Aftermath

Thanks to all the well wishes and my trusty bactidol and propolis, my sore throat has subsided. However, my sore throat germs decided to invite the cough and flu germs to stay on their way out. Tried Zyrtec D, and I must say it was not very good at evicting the freeloaders. The battle goes on.

On a more cheerful note, I got confirmation that my good pal Mel is having her engagement cum housewarning do this coming Saturday and I am the guest of honour, perasan, and the designated photographer. Congratulations!

Things at work are going quite slow. I hate starting a project. All the unknowns and the new resources and requirements. The project has two failed vendors behind it, so I am hoping that three times a charm. Wish me luck, people.

Comments

Pike-chan said…
all the best in your project ah.. usually requirement phase is the most exciting phase... wondering what's next to come...
Darren said…
ur immune system so weak one? got exercise or not?

is the bride-room cute?
Legolas said…
Sore throat always follows with flu, and if you're not lucky, cough. Do not drink cold drinks.
William said…
@Pikey:
The requirements are getting a little too much...

@Silencer:
Err, not my taste.

@Legs:
Yeah lo. Datang bersama.
[chocoley] said…
whoa, I hope your doing ok now :)
Anonymous said…
My name is Tina Hansar and i would like to show you my personal experience with Zyrtec.

I am 40 years old. Have been on Zyrtec for 4 years now. When first began taking zyrtec, the allergy relief was great. But it did make me very, very tired. Later added singulair. Took both at night. So exhausted, couldn't function well thru the day but didn't link it to meds. Had repeat blood tests for anemia, thyroid, etc. but all came back normal. Switched singulair to morning to stretch out side effects, but still drained of energy. After taking these meds for years, just stopped about 3 months ago and energy level is back to normal. Allergies are bad again, but will take that any day over not being able to get out of bed and not having energy to get thru the day. Also, hair loss is no longer.

I have experienced some of these side effects -
Extreme exhaustion, lethargy, loss of interest, hip pain, back pain, occasional dizziness, hair loss.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Tina Hansar

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho