Don't Put That In Your Mouth


STAR LRT
Swiped from hairil77.
I take the LRT to work everyday and I never fail to see people put the LRT card into their mouths. Seems like the logical thing to do when your left hand is carrying your bag and you need your right hand to put your wallet safely back into your pocket. Let me reiterate that I take the LRT to work everyday and I ALSO see people do the following with their LRT card:
  1. pick the dirt from under their fingertips
  2. drop it on the floor
  3. scrape their skin with it
  4. and of course, put it into their mouths

If you're banking on LRT companies sanitizing the card everytime they release it into circulation, do think again. Happy commuting.

Comments

Jaded Jeremy said…
Actually, I do use my lips to hold stuff sometimes (nothing skanky, ok? though I do not hold much hope you would not reply likewise) :-)
Fable Frog said…
#1- EEWWW
#2- well i dropped mine sometimes
#3- OMG!!!
#4- speechless!

i've seen someone scrap something off their shoe with the card~ *gasp* that's the nastiest i have seen!
Unknown said…
ewwwwwww....
that's why the invented shirt pockets la wei...
but come to think of it there are many other things that we also simply stick into our mouths without much thought that has probably been used for many many many creative things.
pen cover = ear pick
money = nail pick, been in a bra (eww)
keys = also ear pick
u know what... sometimes i bite my wallet too... and sometimes in just 'kepit' under my armpit... same wallet... ewww i am disgusting...
William said…
@JJ:
Hold ma. Where got skanky? :P

@Jason:
So bored.

@FableF:
Scraping the bottom of the shoe?! OMG!

@Shaz:
As long as you don't put your money in your bra. Haha.
nasty...

but coincidentally i remember seeing two guys putting the cards in their mouth earlier!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho