Go Low


Innie
Swiped from williamnyk.
Although SK's recent underwear poll declared DanielH as the winner, I was not discouraged from pursuing my interest in he realm of all things loin-cladding. Hence, I shall do my first underwear review here today and you're all part of history in the making. In recent times, I have seen men's underwear manufacturer's in Malaysia getting bolder and bolder. Designing stuff that is both uncommon and sexy. From the boring but basic mini briefs of yesteryear, the underwear racks in department stores have spread out to jockstraps, pouches and boxer briefs. Even the boxer briefs have undergone a revolution where the inseam is getting shorter and shorter (I heart low-rise). Materials have gone from the practical cotton to the more luxurious and high-tech textiles like lycra, tactel, mesh and microfiber. Boring solids of blue, black, white and grey have also been replaced by bold prints, decals, embroidery and rhinestones. Much fusion can be seen and the latest to catch my eye is from the Skinxwear Sporti range-- specifically the low-rise boxer shorts. It looks like your usual boxer shorts, except with a shorter leg, but inside is a feature I have not seen before-- a pouch for your family jewels. So you get the look, but not the freedom to "hang free". Kinda defeats the purpose of wearing boxer shorts, no? Matters not, I always buy underwear for the novelty factor. :P.

Outtie

Comments

Pike-chan said…
aiya... buy wad kinda underwear also kenot see one ler.... all hidden in the pants...
Cheryl said…
Novelty purpose... pengz..
but u did show it showtimes though is low cut, means ur pants are dropping off...!!

"buy undies so many sanggup, buy pants tu fikir 10X ganda" :P

That's my DEAR...:) HAHA
Jaded Jeremy said…
I agree with pikey but on other hand I agree with William that it's good to feel sexy ;-)

Haha, darn right, Cheryl.

William, when are you opening an exhibition ar?
savante said…
Aiks. Gambar underwear. Why are you not in it!
Janvier said…
Go low
Life is peaceful there
Go low
In the open air
Go low
Where the sky is blue
Go low
This is what we're gonna do

Go low
You just want to show
Go low
Make other people blow
Go low
Get a sexy rosy glow
Go low
Just don't end up like a ho
Ganymede said…
Oh my! I gotta get my hand some!!!

Well I'm just itching to buy some since I haven't been buying in a long time now. :P
William said…
@Pikey:
Blasphemy!

@CHeryl:
I have a reputation to keep.

@JJ:
Soon, soon.

@Savante:
Those photos are for KH's eyes only.

@Janvier:
Lagu apa tu?

@QueerR:
Let's go shopping!
Anonymous said…
Go west la..by psb
Janvier said…
Precisely. At least the first stanza. :P
Anonymous said…
What's missing is a model for the underwear ... wonder how u look in those low boxers ... my imagination running wild ... :-p

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho