Go-go Gadget

I think I'm not qualified to do the blog meme that QueerR tagged me to do. But I'll do a semblance of a meme for fun. Truth be told, I've not bought a gadget in ages. The latest gadget that I own-- the Buffalo MiniStation is actually a birthday gift. So I guess it doesn't quite qualify. The first gadget that I co-owned would have to be the Sega Megadrive. 16-bits of fun. I still have it chucked in the storeroom somewhere. Most of the other gadgets that have come to my hand are mostly 2nd hand stuff that my brother doesn't use anymore-- Nokia 6150, Palm m105, Palm Tungsten T2, HP Jornada 720. Either obsolete or dead as a doornail. If you look at my wishlist, you'll find the PSP there. But I'm not that keen to buy that due to Sony's zealous anti-homebrew policies. Perhaps the Nintendo DS. Hmm. But it's a little kiddy. Oh well. I'm not that crazy about gadgets. I don't pore over mags like T3. Not for the electronics, not for the models who have no reason to be there. Just a whim here and there. Just an urge. I rarely go through with it.

Digital cameras don't excite me, but I do own a Canon A95 (took me 1 year to actually decide on one; a gift from SK and JM).
Handphones don't excite me, but I do own a Samsung SGH-X700 (currently warded and ignore by the doctors; a gift from SK and JM)
Computers don't excite me, as you can see by my PIII 600Mhz desktop. And I just use my Fujitsu Lifebook 6571 (a prize from NST) as an alas meja for my office's Acer Aspire 5541.

Oh yeah, does a laptop or a personal computer qualify as a gadget?

Does a vibrating dildo count? ;P

PS: My favourite gadget from Inspector Gadget is neither the hidden copter in the hat nor the doc oc hands, but the kewl knobby book that the daughter has!

Comments

David The Man said…
ermmm... what about my meme which I have tagged you to do? Anyway, you can have it blogged later for your new year's resolution, as you wish. Just wish to know your promises and resolutions for times ahead.
Will said…
The vibrating dildo only counts if it is from Nokia, Apple, or Prada.

Hmmmm..."iDildo."
Ganymede said…
Oooo vibrating dildo! I want!

Get the PSP la... I know you want to. Maybe if both of us get one then cheaper price? :P
Janvier said…
Vibrating dildo you can get anytime hor? Just send word to the bf. :D
Aryaduta said…
You say you're not qualified to do a gadget meme, but you make me look like a technological novice! :-P

My first gadget was a Nintendo Gameboy, and that's probably as fancy as I ever got! ;-)

Vibrating dildo? That counts as a gadget in my book! ;-)
KopiSoh said…
Hmm a Nokia vibrating dildo, i must ask mai other for he designs fons, maybe he can design a prototype for me to try first kekekeke
Cheryl said…
wah, dear. you got a dildo meh????
David The Man said…
iDildo... Now, Will, that's a rather funny name. OK, several questions to ask here:-

What would that be?
Apple's new "for-pleasure" product?

What does it do?
Programmed to satisfy oneself or one's partner according to his/her needs? And comes with MP3 music to soothe the mind? Together with saucy blue recorded videos to watch for pleasure?

How would it look like?
A dildo with an audio jack for audio streaming and a video jack for connecting to the mini 5-inch screen that comes with it? Together with a recording mic for recording one's groans and grunts during pleasure sessions?

How does its spec look like?
8GB of MP3 capacity? 80GB of video capacity? 2.0 USB and Firewire connections? Comes with a 5" screen and the headphone with noise-cancellation features?

How much would it cost?
USD500 as at its future release.

Hehehe... Would you consider buying it, folks?
William said…
@DavidTM:
Opps, forgot about that! :P. Wow, got spec some more!

@Will:
I'd use a Hugo Boss vibrator.

@QueerR:
Unfortunately, it normally doesn't work like that.

@Jan:
:P

@Arya:
Really, I'm not a gadget freak. :P. A gameboy? Cool.

@FireHorse:
Must make sure the vibration is super strong!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho