F*cking Mobile Group


Samsung
Swiped from spicedfish.
For those of you who know me, I'm quite the sms addict. My fingers are always busy tapping away on the keypad of my cellphone. I even developed some injuries from the repetitive action. Yes, I am one with the Fu-Yoh! thumb. As a result of my itchy fingers, the pound key has become quite insensitive (one can compare this to masturbation, but I don't do it THAT often, :P). You see, in Samsung phones, the pound key is used for the space. And if you use T9, it can be quite frustrating if you tap quickly and the space doesn't respond. VERY annoying. Since my warranty is supposed to end by December 2007, I quickly brought it to the service center.

I had already fixed it once at the Summit USJ service center and it had only taken me one day. Little did I know that the one at Low Yatt Plaza would take more than 6 working days and the idiots didn't even have a loaner phone for me. As a result of their slowness and stupidity, I had love for days without a phone until the 5th day when DanielH was kind enough to loan me his spare phone over the weekend and subsequently SK let me use her office phone (I discovered the wonders of Motorola's interface, but beggars can't be choosy). I called them everyday to check the status of my phone. Only by the 5th day did they tell me that they were waiting for spare parts. Everytime they tell me that they will call me back, they never did.

Really pissed me off. By the 10th working day, they finally told me that my warranty had expired after they had checked with the HQ. I takes THAT long?! Is the system not connected?! Apparently not according to them, which I truly doubt.

"We tried to call you, but couldn't get through."

"You could have told me. I call you EVERYDAY."

(silence)


Idiots. Lied to me about waiting for spare parts. I took back my phone. I will be going to the HQ with my proof of purchase. The idiots kept my phone for 2 weeks and did nothing. Dragging until the warranty expired. Someone's gonna get it.

And SK has volunteered to be the b*tch that delivers that message!

Comments

adrien said…
oh oh bitch-fit session is in order!! i'm so excited!
Fable Frog said…
oh! i know what SK can do!! those buggers' gonna get it~ TOUGH!
Cheryl said…
wah sei, fable frog... seems like u knew me so well heh?

I can be b*tch in someway if it had reached my limitation! hehe

but i am good as well, kan? DEAR?
Will said…
I'm still trying to get the link between SMSing and masturbation. are you saying that your own personal "pound key" has become insensitive? That would be a shame.
Ganymede said…
Oh my. I'd love to see the showdown!
Little Prince said…
woahs... superb!!! i love bit*ching sessions. that's just sooooo hawts!
Jaded Jeremy said…
Awww you poor thing. Hope you'll get it fixed soon.

Sometimes it just doesn't pay to be nice...truly unfortunate.
Ryan said…
That's very un-professional! I mean the phone dealer!
William said…
@All:
The showdown not scheduled yet. The ball is now in their court. More updates as events warrant. SK is definitely raring to go!

@Will:
Insensitive? Far from it. :P

@JJ:
Well, I'll have my revenge "gold finger" style.
nyonyapenang said…
they all are con man....con man.......tipuuuuuuuu...
Pluboy2 said…
i think 99% of us here are more interested in the masturbation part rather than ur phone..

wait.. isnt that a NEW phone??

heh.. i got contacts to ppl inside FMG group..want the CEO punya number?
savante said…
So am I! I sms all the time. I think I've evolved beyond talking on the phone :P

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho