24 Hours

I'm always behind. Better late than never!

I've came to realize my last kiss [was a digital *muacks* over sms.]
I'm listening to [sound of the fan whirring above my head.]
I talk [like there's no tomorrow.]
I love [KH.]
My best friends are [out of the country.]
My car is [in dire need of a wash.]
My love life is [the source of happiness and sadness.]
I hate it when people ask [questions that they already have he answer to.]
Love is [screwed up.]
Marriage is [overrated.]
Somewhere, someone is thinking [of giving up.]
I'm always [in good company.]
I have a secret cheesy crush on [underwear.]
My cell phone is [awaiting a trip to the service center.]
When I wake up in the morning, I always [turn off my cell phone alarm and sit grumpily in bed.]
When I go to bed at night, [I will make sure my alarm is set.]
Right now I'm thinking about [whether I should jack off.]
Babies are [poop machines that drive you nuts while giving you a smile on your face.]
I get on MySpace [to avoid disturbing YourSpace.]
Today I'm going to [procrastinate some more.]
Tonight I will [try to get some rest.]
Tomorrow I will [have more problems to solve. >.<]
I really want to [have a carefree life.]
Someone that will most likely repost [would have already reposted.]

There.

Comments

David The Man said…
meme? Hehehe... you are tagged to do a meme... go check out my blog... hehehe...
Will said…
Your cheesy crush on underwear is hardly a secret.
daniel henry said…
this 24 hours seems confusing and frustrating...
Melvin Mah said…
I get on MySpace to avoid disturbing YourSpace..lolx. A good one...~
William said…
@DavidTM:
Iyo ko? Ohhh...

@Will:
Hahaha. I try to keep it a secret. :P

@DanielH:
Paragraphing and spacing is for sissies. :P

@M5l:
Hahaha. Tenkiu. :P
conan_cat said…
lol... yeah lor, i like the myspace one also.. :P and i'm like you too everyday wake up will lie on bed be grumpy for a few minutes at my phone before waking up haha...
Little Prince said…
... are you like implying something here???
OMFG.
and what i meant was how your emotion was!
cis.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho