Spa-cial Moments


IMG_6256
Swiped from williamnyk.
On Sunday, I had to leave KH alone in the morning since I had went out to celebrate mass with SK and my mum. To my delight, KH managed to keep busy by reading a newly-procured graphic novel, Stardust. By the time I got home, it was alreday nearly noon, and we ourselves ready to go out to The Curve. We had our lunch at Paddington's Pancake House which was featured on QueerR's blog some time ago. I give the place a thumbs up. Very good savoury pancakes. Simple, yet satisfying. I ordered the Paddington Dollars-- bite-sized pancakes with mini sausages, ham, cherry tomatoes, lettuce and guacamole. An excellent combination of pancakes, meat and greens. A hearty and healthy meal in my opinion! Unfortunately, no photos. So unlike me. For some reason, during lunch, our conversation veered towards religion and due to some misunderstanding on my part, I kinda got VERY miffed at something KH said. (Note to self: Religion isn't quite the subject to broach when out on a date). Luckily, we ironed it our quickly enough, but it was kinda a sucky situation.

After lunch we wandered around a bit as our appointment was for 3:30pm. What appointment you may ask-- actually it was a spa appointment! KH was super sweet. Though KH already bought me a beautiful rose-quartz pendant with silver detailing (thanks for the help Ry!), KH added on a couple's spa package at Royale Spa, Royale Bintang Hotel. *muacks*. It was my first time and if I wasn't lethargic from Saturday, I would have been dancing circles around KH (penghargaan kepada SK dan Alex!). The JojoBali Harmony package was inclusive of a sea salt scrub (I felt like I was being prepped for the grill), herbal steam (after marinating, turn on the heat! And we added some heat of our own in there. :P), ear-candling (some kind of quackery) and aromatic full-body massage (so weird to be tenderized after cooking). My masseur was Floriah and my, she had really strong hands. Kinda grimaced through some parts. Something very salah I noticed about the whole experience-- we were given disposable uderwear to wear during the treatment and the masseurs kept referring to them as "panties"... ugh.

At the end of the 2 hours, I felt rejuvenated and extremely clean, but oily. Before joining SK, mei and Mel for dinner at La La Chong, Subang Old Airport, we stopped a moment at Bangsar Village II to take a look at the new Private Structure Boutique. Everything there is so cute and eye-catching, but kind of expensive. Heh. For dinner, we ordered salted egg yolk crabs (RM40/kg!), superior soup lala (thumbs up!), stir-fried paku pakis with belacan (thumbs up!), claypot beancurd and dried chilli bamboo clams. Everything was decently-priced, except the crab la. Was freaking tired after dinner as the effects of the soothing spa were beginning to wear off. We headed home to do some minor grocery shopping and we managed to squeeze in some "alone" time. We were definately deprived of each other and it was the best we could make of the situation. Hopefully, we can spend some more quality time in the future... thanks dear...

Comments

Jaded Jeremy said…
Nice to know you had a great time :-)

Yes, KH was raving about the spa, trying to convince me to get one too. I half-suspected he has become one of the shareholders ;-)
Anonymous said…
Hi dear

Really happy that you enjoyed yourself so much. Yup, penghargaan kepada SK dan Alex dan David ;P

Though I must clear this ... it was not something I said, but something you misheard that caused you to misunderstand le ...

The rose quartz thing is really nice and I like it a lot too (I can feel someone swelling with pride already hehe), feel like getting one for myself haha

KH
conan_cat said…
wahliao, so syoknya! aiyor ur KH really pamper you la haha... i also wanna go spa with nick XD got crab somemore! and lala!! ooo delicious lala and seafood! aww~~

seriously, i wanna go spa wif nick :P
Anonymous said…
Wah..Conan_cat. TGIF not enough..now u want Spa.

Anyway, Happy Birthday William.
Jason said…
La La Chong is nice, good choice ;)

It's good that you had a great weekend.
Anonymous said…
La La Chong? what a peculiar name :) Lots of La La Chai, La La Lui, La La Suk, La La Sum around ke? :P

oh... that's a very nice pendant!
David The Man said…
Glad you have a great time... so envious of you... got someone to pamper you some more! Wish my ex could pamper me like that. Actually, I pampered my ex too much when we were together... I got my ex nice seafood... and a nice stay at the 5-star hotel... but now no longer liao... how sad for me... we broke off almost 4 months ago liao... :( *sob *sob
Ry said…
ola,

such a nice pendant and such a nice idea of the couple spa,

i WONDER how he get the idea tho.

pls, buy me dinner.
thompsonboy said…
Seronoknya....from shower skanking to so much fun.

Hate you bitch :P
Ryan said…
I've never had spa before!!!
Magus Young said…
Itz a day late, Happy Birthday Will! and boy doesnt Sista D spoil the shit outta you!
William said…
@JJ:
You're not THAT old.

@Chester:
Voldemort?

@Joshua:
Haha. Not so kwa la.

@QueerR:
There, there. *grope*

@PrincessB: @CycloH:
:)

@Janvier:
Generic or branded?

@ConanC:
2046? I saw that. What's good there?

@Adrien:
No problem. :)

@Shigeki:
Must try!

@Jason:
He wants you to rent it from him!

@Cheryl:
Your services are highly sought after!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho