The Silence

When there is nothing to say,

When you're feeling down,

Know that I care for you night and day,

And want to reverse that frown.

I know I can't be there physically for now, but do know that I'm there for you in spirit and whatever means our human mind has created. And if that still is not enough, do not cry alone in the dark. For I will cry too. For myself and for us. I wish I can tame your sorrows and mend your heart. But if I fail, I hope, I hope, I hope... that love does not fail.

I wish upon you all the peace I can give you, baby.

Comments

Melvin Mah said…
I see love spinning around...=)
Pike-chan said…
whatever it is, I hope KH is doing fine...
savante said…
Hope he's reading this and getting a smile on his face.
Anonymous said…
Mmmm, so sweet. I'm OK now dear! Sorry to have made u worried just now.

And yeah, it did make me smile and cry at the same time ;P

KH
Anonymous said…
You should totally develop this skill that a friend of mine who is separate while his partner is on his biz trip, he can control his partner's dream by him putting in that dream. I have no idea if that's true but I thought it's creepy and nice.
conan_cat said…
*hugs*

we all know that you'll be there for him. nobody likes to be alone, but there are times that people would want to weep in his own pillow and heal his hurt soul. but i'm sure you'll be always there to support him, even if he's far away, he's still just a phone call away, and under the same sky as you. :)
William said…
@M5l:
My mind is spinning too...

@Pikey: @Savante:
I hope so too...

@KH:
I worry for you baby...

@Ryan:
:)

@Shigeki:
I wanna learn!

@ConanC:
I guess I gotta learn to let go a little...

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho