I Spy With My Little Eye


Random
Swiped from williamnyk.
Posts from Ryan and Ah Bong about surreptitious picture-taking has inspired me to come up with my own. Here are just a few from my Samsung SGH-X700. No lense cover. Conveniently located lense for suspicion-free photo-snapping. No worry about flash and shutter sound, hehe.

Cloclwise from the top-left corner:
  1. Fabio - Seen him a couple of times on the Star LRT. Buffed. Tanned. Long, lustrous hair that he usually leaves freely-flowing on
    one side of his shoulder. He just reminds me of Fabio.
  2. JDI - A cute tourist from dunno where. His T-shirt reads "Just Did It".
  3. BTS - Random cute but pouty guy I sometimes meet on the train when I leave the office past 9:00pm. Love his hair
  4. Future - A woman whom I feel looks like my colleague, YY in 20 years. Freaky. The face, the hair. Uncanny. I can just
    imagine.

Comments

Ganymede said…
Oooo me like number 3. :P
Will said…
I like BTS a lot. As for JDI, I would wear a t-shirt that said "Just Did Him."
joshua said…
lol JDI JDI JDI JDI!!!

but like OMG you paparazzo!
Cyclohelix said…
who knows later got other blogs doing a feature of you :) the hunter becomes the hunted...
conan_cat said…
whoa, i see no.3 pretty much too! :D bumped into him at lrts for a few times and yeah he's a real cutie lor haha... XD oh yeah which station you take from oh @__o i take from bkt jalil to kelana jaya d
David The Man said…
Just four words to describe you... Papparazzi the Spy Stalker...
Z said…
Omg. Do they know you took those photos? Haha.
Magus Young said…
ooo number 3 is so yummy, i love those pouty lips...ish geramnya!!!

Willl u are hamsap!!! Take pictures like that
savante said…
We need a closer look at the hottie before passing judgement :P
Jason said…
Eh... *make note: have to spy on No. 3 when I'm on train next time*
William said…
@QueerR: @Magus: @Jason:
Everyone likes #3!

@Adrien:
I have yet to process your photos. :P

@Will:
Hehe. Did you?

@Joshua:
What is a boi to do during a boring LRT ride?

@CycloH:
Aha! Send me the link will ya!

@ConanC:
I take from Seri Petaling to Masjid Jamek. Hehe.

@Alan:
Of course not! I'm a pro.

@Savante:
#3 also?

@Alex:
I heard you were taking pictures of waiters?
Ryan said…
Gosh! Another stalker in town! Welcome to join the paparazzi team!
What's with the aunty? Hmm now maybe I should be hunting as well :)
famil said…
she (no 4) kinda knew u took her photo.. :p
dewisari said…

Bolavita agen Slot Online terpercaya degan bonus dan pelayanan terbaik

Ayo segera daftarkan menjadi angota baru bolavita hanya modal 50 rbu
bisa jadi jutawan hanya ada di bolavita.club

hanya dengan mebuktikan sendiri baru akan percya ayo segera daftar y tunngu ya
degan pelayanan 24 jam yg sangat ramah dan baik

Bonus cash back 10% untuk setiap member

ayo segera daftar dan buktikan sendiri
info lbh lanjut:

WA: +62812-2222-995

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho