Skank

Conversation I with Lex (Lanky Lex not Lex Luthor) of the JayLex Foundation:

Lex: hahhaha. u r becoming very naughty.

Moi: why le?

Lex: dunno le. u r different that the william i know. hahahha.

Moi: har.

Lex: u have changed....

Moi: serious?

Lex: where's the william i know?????


Conversation II with Queer Ranter:

QueerR: What's wrong with you ar?

Moi: Huh?

QueerR: You're like super skanky these days!

Moi: Yameh?

QueerR: Everyting from your mouth is sex, sex, sex.

Moi: Bisasalah.


(For those of you who know QueerR, to have him call me a skank has quite serious implications)

It's weird. In just a span of 1 week, 2 friends have told me that I've changed for the worse. That I've slipped over to the dark side of Skankdom. They view me as sex-deprived and having a perpetually yellow-tinted mindset. A far cry from the person they knew from 2007/01/01. The quiet William. The book-ish William. The decent William. Well, let me just say that I don't think that I have changed. My appetite for all things sleazy has been there since the start. And if I unknowingly misled some people, I am truly sorry. It is the real me. I am not a pretender. Perhaps it's just that my "charisma" is finally showing through or the acceptable levels of skankiness has been revised and nobody sent me the circular. Do remember me for my easy smile and boisterous laugh-- the same old me, but with a tinge of skank bubbling beneath the surface. You've been warned!

Comments

Cheryl said…
Quiet...book-ish....william??!!!

Since when I can see this in you dear? I don't think so!! All the while you are a skank ! Haha...

Ok lar...as the punishment I shall address myself as:

Bitch SK :P
Anonymous said…
lets see...

from china-looking-uncle looking-ah beng to stylish-so into hair-skank...

that's a promo to me..:)
Melvin Mah said…
skanky? from the mouth of queerranter? hohoho....interesting* I always tell queerranter how skanky he is but if he's saying that you are skanky then you're definitely more than just skanky dude...

...which is not a bad thing =)
Janvier said…
For QR to call you skanky hor...you gone case dah. We have known you to be skanky already! :D
Anonymous said…
dropping by..
savante said…
You are hereby dubbed Wanton William, you naughty naughty man.
Ry said…
hmm, looks like someone needs to come home more often for spot checks
Anonymous said…
Ada beda ke? sama sahaja si :P
Imeku said…
The wholesome, boy-next-door William the price is skanky? No way!
But the more skanky the better!
Jason said…
Halo, just dropping by :)
conan_cat said…
lol... eleh maybe they dun know you long enough to well, know you haha (not like i know u any longer anyway XD) but it happens lor! like my college friends known me for months, but when i go out overnight like those trips they see how crazy i am then they say i sosot or i change liao. eleh mana ada change XD
Alex said…
William!!!!! Where art thou, the clean one, the good one...?

Wakakaka.... welcome to our world! :P Or the other way round?
William said…
@Cheryl:
Yes, the infamous Bitchy Lim!

@Mel:
Yay!

@M5l:
Glad you see the +ve!

@Jan:
What meds do you recommend?

@Adrien:
:P

@Dam2:
Welcome! Wordpress huh?

@Savante:
Ahhhhh! The Order of the Paul Empire... at last....

@Joery:
What he doesn't know won't hurt him.

@JL:
It makes a world of difference. :P

@Imeku:
You've been busy too?

@Jason:
:)

@ConanCat:
Like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde? Or Mr and Mrs Smith?

@Alex:
Haha. I am the Corruptor!

@Chester:
:)
thompsonboy said…
who can forget the shower sexing skank episode?
Ganymede said…
Its not a bad thing dear. :) The more skanks the marrier.

Make love not war~~~
Will said…
Funny, I thought you were just skanky enough. Actually, you could be skankier and it would be OK.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho