One for the Road


Dell'amore #3
Swiped from Roby1kenobi.
(Backtrack 20th August -- yeah, ancient history)

On Monday, my mood was kinda out as I knew that KH would be going back to Singapore the next day. It's so weird to actually feel the longing even before the person has left. Unlike Friday, I worked that day and after work, SK was nice enough to borrow me her car so that I could go meet KH for a proper goodbye. After picking KH up, KH accompanied to Kuchai Lama for a supposedly famous wanton noodle stall by the name of Cho-Cho. However, I find that it's just average at best. As it was starting to rain again, we drove over to OUG for a decent place to talk. Parking at Central Hypermarket, we walked over to Pearl Point with my umbrella in hand. Our hands found each other and we braved the rain together. Apt weather for the occassion, come to think of it. At first, I was rather moody and quiet. KH sensed it and kept on asking me about it over coffee at Starbucks. KH was amused when I said I was sad. Looking into my eyes, KH reassured me and lightened my heart a little. I knew we would meet again soon, so I guess I was just being mushy about it.

With whatever little privacy we could find in the place, we had our stolen kisses. Our goodbyes. Our secret. A rush.

Dear, your cheeks are flushed!

It so reminded me of when we first started. Grudgingly, I sent KH home, but we were reluctant to part. Spending a little more time in each others' arms, KH finally stepped out of the car. I drove off with a heavy heart but I know that the heaviness comes from love. Until next time...

Comments

Ryan said…
A parting will lead to another re-union in future. :D
Pike-chan said…
i know exactly how u feel my brother.... hang on there and the next meeting up will be very soon again...

something to look forward to... that's what i do every month...
Magus Young said…
o so sweet, stolen kisses, a rush, flushed cheeks, so Chinese drama.. a love forbidden in the streets of KL...
Anonymous said…
Sometimes, a hardest relationship is the best relationship cause it makes us appreciate the relationship more.

Just like a piece of coal needs to be put under alot of presure (or pleasure depending on how you look at it :P) and heat before it can become a diamond, I am sure that things will indeed workout between both of u.
Anonymous said…
so tweet!!.. btw, I recentyl watched a dvd called "boy culture".. you can roughly guess the genre by title.. its kinda good, you should watch it.
William said…
@Ryan:
I love reunions! :P

@Pikey:
Glad to be recognized a "brother". Haha. The best to you and Edmund.

@Magus:
Drama Minggu Ini.

@Anon:
Yeah, in my heart, I know it's working. :)

@Mel:
Borrow!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho