Bill


Fish Lips
Swiped from boopsie.daisy.
KH has this tag, moniker-- The GodFather. Our friends call KH that because KH seems to know many people. We all get linked through KH. Like a social middle man of sorts. Sounds like a mama-san hor? But not that la. Anyway, Bill is a friend that I recently came to know through KH as well (come to think of it, KH's the one that introduced me into the circle, so I guess most of my friends are KH's friends in the first place, but I've grown my own network these days, :P). Seems that they visited each others' blogs. E-mailing each other back and forth, between Singapore and Washington DC. So, since KH started mentioning me on his blog, Bill also started to want to know me better. Hence, we started an electronic correspondence too.

As luck would have it, Bill managed to squeeze in a trip to KL to meet the faces behind the blogs. It was a great coincidence that Jan orginized a karaoke session on the day of Bill's arrival (congratulations, man! David will now surrender his official duties to you. You have passed the test!). So after work (stupid work! stupid work!), I met Bill at the hotel to settle some reservation stuff and brought him over to meet the rest of the gang at BTS. We had a boisterous dinner cum farewell for Harv who's leaving for the UK to study (not seem him in 9.5 months and he seems to have blossomed nicely!). After a questionable (hygiene-wise) game of "Suck and Blow" with an Adrien's ABSEC card (I'm sure there are more lurid details elsewhere and perhaps a pic or two), we retreated from Cafe 69 (nothing to shout about) to Bill's hotel room for some boozing and a surprisingly intellectual discourse (not intercourse!) on religion, politics and social science.

After much cam-whoring, drinking, rough-housing, laughing and a couple of "angel flyovers" (we had Michael and Gabriel, I think), SK and I left the party and headed home. Catching the last train home, we were both really pooped. Me from work and she from the chiropractic treatment. It's always nice meeting new people. So, nice to meet ya Bill and Azzuro. And sorry to have missed Chester.

Comments

savante said…
Yeah, Bill was great! :) Nice and sweet.
David The Man said…
I had a lover with whom I have broken off for about 3 months now. He is the one who actually introduce me to his circle of friends, and one of his friends (an ex-schoolmate of his) happen to work as a sales promoter in Gurney Plaza. From this close friend of his, I get to know even more friends and I found out that this guy (my ex's close friend) is also a plu. Most of his friends are plu. From his other friends, I get to know even MORE friends! Now, it looks like my circle of friendship can go on expanding... hopefully forever... hehehe...
Alex said…
Great time we had with Will! :) And you did a good job as a host too...

p.s KH should do a database of gay friends he knows... then we can track the degree of separation.
adrien said…
another mention of the notorious suck and blow! me deserves an award. lol.

*grins at the sight of me trusty ABSEC card*

me is thinking of a tournament. :p
Janvier said…
What? Aaahhhhh! Nooooo!!!

...We still have a RM50 voucher that needs using up, btw!
Cheryl said…
BTW, FYI guys... I felt terribly safe with you guys...!!! haha.....Enjoyed much meeting u all up...
Will said…
I had a fantabulous time. Hong Kong is going well but it\s nothing like my KL experiences. You boys are the best and you, William, were the most wonderful host I could have hoped for.

Odd how KH and I have never met but now I've met many of the most (as well as THE most) important people in his life.

Now go use that RM50 voucher. And post the results on YouTube. Me wanna see.
Ganymede said…
Yea it was fun~~~

A fag database. Ooooo. Kinda like Facebook but its Fagbook. :P
Jason said…
Pleasure to meet you too ;)
William said…
@Savante:
Did you not drive him to the more "interesting" places?

@DavidTM:
I do not plan to have my circle enlarge exponentially, but I just hope the circle will be tight and close. Thanks for dropping by.

@Alex:
KH? He hardly blogs even!

@Adrien:
You can organize the tourney, but you're banned from participating to avoid the stifling of new blood.

@Janvier:
When does it expire?

@Cheryl:
The ultimate fag hag!

@Bill:
You wanna see lots of things. :P

@QueerR:
Masyallah!

@Jason:
:)

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho