Nutrition Club


Nutri Drink
Swiped from williamnyk.
I'm no legal expert, but if I'm not mistaken, under the Direct Selling Act, direct sellers can't open shops to ply their wares. They must do their business directly, straight to the customer. However, it has become ironic that certain direct sellers have found a loop hole in the legislation. They open shops to indirectly sell their products.

One good example is the Nutrition Club in OUG. Just barely a couple of months old. Not exactly selling direct selling products, but they sell protein shakes that are made using those poducts. Ala carte, one set costs RM15.90 (lime juice, protein shake + fruits and vegetables du jour + unlimited hibscus ocha), but if you sign up for 10-day or 30-day courses, you get a significant discount. Business is quite brisk, since the shop is located at the bustling OUG market. Plenty of aunties and ladies of leisure who are concerned about their health. Service is personalised, where everyone knows your name (not to be mistaken with Cheers).

The first trial is free and they perform a simple health check for you. They measured me 5cm taller. I told the girl that it's impossible. She said I grew taller (Bwahaha, dah 26 larat lagi nak grow taller. 'Other things' got growth also kot...). As usual, I was declared slightly underweight with a body fat percentage of 17% and an internal body fat percentage of 5%. Normal kwa. But don't know la those machines. Are the readings accurate and they do they actually make any sense. So, if you're interested, go visit the Nutrition Club. Franchise enquiries are welcome. Quite lucrative, methinks. You get to earn from the retail and the direct selling sales volume as well. Double the income. Heh.

Comments

nyonyapenang said…
Err...their measuring tape starts from the no. 5 ar?
Anonymous said…
http://www.condomshop.com.my/
Little Prince said…
... hahaha condom... suddenly... people must think you like condoms... LOL...

why are you promoting this huh...? good meh...

cuz i have too many emails add... so whatever i sign with is whatever le... lazy to change...
MrBunnyBan said…
17%? Hrm, i should get my body fat % measured also.
Ryan said…
I recently bought a body fat analyzer, and as I have found out, they are never consistent and super-accurate.

The type of analyzer you used is probably the BIA type, where you stand barefooted on a scale or hold something in your hands. The reading produced by such analyzers is affected by your body's hydration level. So if you drank a lot of water before taking a reading, it could be 17%. If you were very dehydrated, it could be 19%.

More expensive models can anticipate these mistakes. But as my analyzer is a cheap one, the readings fluctuate too much on a daily basis to actually be useful for tracking my exercise regimen.

But still, 17%!!! Man, you're thin. I'm SO not revealing mine.
William said…
@NyonyaP:
Haha. I guess. :P

@Anon:
I kena spam.

@Daniel:
It's my fault for posting that Durex Vibrating Condom post, I guess.

@Ban:
I think you're just about at my measurement.

@Ryan:
Not thin, lean. Hehe.
Anonymous said…
The nutrition club is no longer having good service. When they have crowd come in, they are not really making a good shake for you. Sometimes, the scope can be half full instead of full spoon. Now no longer mix with fruits or vegetables. One of the member in the nutrition club OUG mentioned the cost is high. They are only putting 1 small piece of apple. An apple that cut into 8 pieces, that is consider increase the cost. They are now selling at the cost of RM16.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho