Rapunzel After a Haircut

Oh my, I'm still blogging from the Tower of Solitude. sorry i can't write a long post or any of my usual fluff, so i'll just blab a bit about my day or just until my thumbs get tired from typing on the phone. the day started off bad with production problems at one site. two migrations were performed and both ended with rollbacks. if it were to fail again, they'd have my balls. so i had to make an appearance and miss a chance to have lunch with some coursemates and an "ex" cum psycho. Solved at three, but had to face the music at the Tower. problems. problems. requirements keep changing and i wonder why i'm always in the dark about it. sigh. rework. ugh. i hate that word. Thanks to all who have been visiting "religiously, but did not leave any offerings". For those who did, at least i can return the favour and "worship at your altar". am i making sense? pengz...

Comments

Derek said…
Poor thing you. things at work seem pretty hectic.

Having my own set of problems at work.

Heh, don't worry. We'll have fun and laugh it all off this weekend OK? LOL
daniel henry said…
mmm... by commenting...

i feel like i have no life...

dang...
Anonymous said…
I will make offerings at your alter. I will offer 2 pohpia, 5 pei tees and 3 cups of Barley Lime ice. Hope the gods will be happy with the offerings at the end of the day. Hehehehehe.
Ryan said…
By "ex" cum psycho, do you mean...

an ex-cum-psycho? Someone you went out with and is also crazy?

Or....

an ex cum psycho? Someone you went out with and is crazy about cum?

Or....

an ex-cum psycho? Someone who was previously crazy about cum?


Clarifications, clarifications!
Janvier said…
*lights teacandle*

Good thing you have a window out from the Tower on your handphone.
MrBunnyBan said…
Hmmm. Doesn't look too good. Good luck.
Sam said…
I'll leave my footprint on your altar. Hopefully you can get it scanned and scrutinized closely for identification.

Bwahahahahahaha!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho