Papparazzi


Papparazzi
Swiped from bertrandom.
TTDI is a real haven for celebrity sightings. Just today at lunch, my colleagues and I caught sight of Malaysian Idol Daniel Lee walking at the shoplots. I nearly screamed......

Mak oi, putih melepak. Tak keluar rumah ke??!!

At the same row of shops during the fasting month, I saw Michael Wong on the day of his Bt. Jalil
concert. I thought to myself....

Apasal mamat ni pakai blazer time panas giler ni.... oh.. Kwang Liang...

My female colleague was practically pointing and screaming much to the delight of his driver and aides. There must some kind of recording studio there... hmmm.

Anyway, in addition to local celebs, I have also seen Eason Chan & Jordan Chan having lunch at the coffeeshops. OK la. Not the Real McCoy, but still close enough. A very good resemblance. Haha. Other than people from the entertainment business, I have seen A. Samad Said at Pasar Seni LRT station
(his trademark unruly white hair and beard-- as he was on the cover of Warkah dari Eropah), Lim Kiat Siang at the UM Bookstore and Datuk Nazri Aziz on the monorail (nobody seemed to notice). Numerous other cabinet ministers at the government Raya open house, but that doesn't count for me.

Anyway, have you seen any celebs up close?

Comments

daniel henry said…
...mmm i work with them loh... did dong bang shi gi before also... nothing lu... human also ma... only differences is... they sold their life to people like you lu... like to gossip wan... kekekekekeke
Pluboy2 said…
haha.. me arr.. shook hands and autograph with siti hasmah when i was in uni.. and then with mahathir also, both in mmu cyberjaya.. not the fav kind of celeb.. but no one else got so close as me..

does amber chia count too? yeah.. brushed shoulders in 1 u once...not physically la.. haha..
Anonymous said…
Howcome I never seen any celebrities in TTDI!! Which part of TTDI?
Sam said…
Working with them, I do see them face to face. Have to speak to them some more (gak), but if you're asking me about seeing any celebs on the roadside - I've seen Hans Isaac and that's about as far as I go.

However, a year ago - I actually spoke to him. Doubt that if I introduce myself, he'd remember. =P
Anonymous said…
I've shook hands with Dr. M, traded a sentence with cutie Jien, but most importantly, saw VJ Colby upclose at Zouk, Singapore! *melts*

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho