Charis


Charis3
Swiped from williamnyk.
For some unknown reason, I have been visiting a lot of Taman Tasiks recently. Not for skanky, behind-the-bushes sex, but for charity fairs. Earlier it was Taman Tasik Titiwangsa, this time it's Taman Tasik Permaisuri. Was passed some coupons for the Charis Food & Fun Fair. The proceeds are supposed to be for the church's new community center. I got there at 10am and boy, it was already teeming with people. Had to park far, far away and worst still beneath a tree infested with cirit-birit pigeons. Celaka. Anyway, the fair was of decent size but it was located in a mud hole. It was all muddy! Yuck. I felt like Dilbert in Elbonia. I really regretted not wearing shorts. Had to tie up my cargo pants like some apek. And the food was pricy, even for charity food fair standards. Can you imagine I paid $9 for a packed of nasi lemak? I was desperate to quickly use up the coupons, so I just forked it out. Mostly food, some crafts, christmas deco, plants, games, lucky draws, etc. After finishing up the coupons, retreated to the park to have breakfast. Had fun stuffing my mouth and listening to some aunties telling sex stories early in the morning just one table away, heh.

Since my car was desecrated by the pigeons, I left it at the car wash while I shopped for some groceries. They convinced me to have the engine compartment washed as well. What a bad idea it was. After collecting my car, the wipers went haywire. It would activate on it's own. And my air-cond started to give out white mist. Maybe they messed up the electrical system a bit, I dunno, but luckily the symptoms have gone away. Or perhaps my car is just plain old. Oh well, siapa nak sponsor I Honda City?

Charis2

Charis1

Comments

daniel henry said…
muaHAHAHAHAHA... i'm first... LOL.
my air-corn fixed de. so happy.
thou i want a new car too.
bleh.
thompsonboy said…
Honey, there's nothing wrong about visiting those places for behind the bush action...you could use some of that you know.
MrBunnyBan said…
Haha... wipers activate on their own? What about the wiper spray? That would be so funny to see. :P
Ryan said…
Misty air con
-> It's actually quite a normal phenomenon, especially with my car. Something about condensation bla bla bla. Just imagine you're in Genting while the water clears out, k?

Wipers activating by itself
-> They must have wet and short circuited something. I had this happen to me once too. Turned out my radiator had sprung a leak in one of the pipes, and the resulting steam hit some wires and this triggered the wipers. Lucky for me, the wipers alerted me to something wrong. If not, I wouldn't have realized the engine was overheating.

But since your car is back to normal I assume any internal moisture has cleared up.

P.S. OMG. Me. Writing knowledgably about cars. That exceeded even my own expectations of fabulous-ness.vd
Derek said…
I agree with thompson boy! LOL

You went there all alone ar?
William said…
@DanielHenry:
Don't we all.

@TBoy:
I look like I need to get laid? Oh crap.

@Ban:
I don't drive Herbie.

@Ryan:
Imagine yourself with a smudge of grease on your cheek.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho