Numb

This is my third post regarding my foray into the world of sourcing for "intimate products". The next item on my list was Durex Play Heat Lubricant. I got that easy enough from the neighbourhood pharmacies, but the thing that eluded me was Durex Performa. Don't see it on any shelves here. Perhaps in Singapore? Derek can you answer this, hmm? The last item to be procured was any numbing agent. I swiftly walked into I Need House, MV, and with the most business-like manner I could muster addressed the salesgirl to point me to their lubricants section. She was smiling at that time. I then continued to tell her that I need something with a numbing agent. The smile left, replaced by a strange frown.

"Ermmm, we don't sell that. Only flavour or no flavour." And what a wide array of flavours they have. Pear to Strawberry. Move over NZ Natural.

SK tried her luck at the branch in SUnway Pyramid. She had better luck, but they whipped out a suspicious looking bottle (macam minyak angin) emblazoned with the title Magic Indian Oil. No ingredients. No MAL number. Siapa berani sapu kat SANA!?. The acompanying insert only had spurious claims of "driving your sex partner to wild shouts of ecstacy" and even provided some positions for you to try. Pengz. Mission failed. She's still looking for some strange body-temperature melting cream (!?) which I'm NOT gonna ask around for... Aiyoyo...

Comments

Little Prince said…
mmm... why do you always have need for condoms and lubricants... so wild... so so wild... HAHAHAHA *winks*
ikanbilis said…
not many things could easily be available here!
nyonyapenang said…
err....happy hunting lor.

and also a very happy new year to you.
Janvier said…
Numbing creams are considered to be controlled items so Performa (and such) you'd prolly best get from Spore.

Other anaesthetics may be to 'strong'?

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho