Hair Again


After
Swiped from williamnyk.
Hair Again

It's been nearly 9 weeks since my last haircut and I caved in on Sunday. Getting really thick and my hair is constantly in my eyes. I find that I have resorted to tossing my hair a bit. Heh. Roughly 1.5" of hair growth as I can see plenty of black at my roots already. My stylist complained why I was MIA. Trimmed off all the excess Felt instantly lighther, but I lost all my colour on the sides of my head. Anyway, at lunch the other day, I saw one of the stylists from Peek-a-Boo, TTDI. The fella's hair really caught my eye. Pure manga. Had one eye completely curtained by his hair. I can't imagine walking around with a monoscopic view (can always get an eye-patch to simulate, hor?). Wonder what he does with his other eye beneath all that hair. It's gotta be bad for eyesight. But then, I still think it's cool! Sugei....

PS: Forgive the narcissistic pics. Some before and after.

9 weeks worth of hair 1

Comments

Zemien said…
I realized you're always showing only 1/3 of your face. What's with the mysterious persona?

Anyway, regarding people who only look with one eye: they have bad depth perception, so they are 10x more likely to step into monsoon drains.

Really.
Shake Trees said…
wah 9 weeks oni 1 haircut. saving for kahwin ah? lolx.

zamien, i can't agree with u more. at least show us 60% la, can ah? lolx. aiyo it's his preorgative. anyway he's gud looking. :) with his new hairstyle, i wonder if any bypassers hit the lampost.
nyonyapenang said…
that chap doing a 'peek-a-boo' la.
William said…
@Zemien:
Only 33.33% percent of my face is publishable on the open internet.

Monsoon drains. Good one.

@Cybertron:
Aiyoh, not so stingy la... I usually cut in 5 weeks, but was saving my colour...

WAH! Thanks for the compliment wor. Make me more perasan than I already am. 60% ar? If you're clever, you might find a way to see...

@NyonyaPenang:
Chiak!

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho