Dattebayo


After going through 170+ episodes of Naruto, I've finally had enough. It's all a blur to me now, but I think after Uchiha Sasuke left for the dark side, it all started going downhill. The anime people deviated from the manga main story arc (perhaps because there is no more) and started doing idiotic episodes. Real moronic side stories that make you cringe and half-hearted fights. I actually fast-forwarded. Luckily, I have Bleach to keep me occupied now. Slow pace at the start, but the story definitely switched to a higher gear when the gang invaded the shinigami-verse. Lotsa fighting, but I'm wondering how many Shinigami-bashing episodes I can take before it gets old. My favourite character has got to be Kurotsuchi Mayuri, the captain of the 12th squad. For some reason, I love the seiyu, as much I love the one who did Naruto's Orichimaru.

But for now, it's orange spiky hair 1, yellow spiky hair 0.

PS: If I got the colours wrong, pardon my colour-blindness.

Comments

lazyfellow said…
i just borrowed Naruto (dubbed english) from fren. 1st anime series that i'd be following, after watching spirited away with u (if not mistaken).

plan to watch Death Note in cinema? the story seems interesting, and read some good reviews from paper.
Anonymous said…
yeah...upgraded for another 512MB RAM with a total of 700++MB. still not very fast though.And I still havent install any illustrator prog yet...!

Getting of for MATRADE meeting... meetings just always there... more than one in a week. a bit sien.
Anonymous said…
Nope you got the hair colours right.

I am exactly like you - abandoned Naruto after they deviated from the main arc. Except that happened like, last year?

That was when I got hooked onto Bleach. Like Naruto, they kinda deviated in the last 50 episodes or so but at least their side story is more interesting than Naruto's. As of this moment I have not been bored by Bleach yet, so you should continue sticking to it! Excellent (and more mature) storyline than kiddy Naruto.


May I also ask why are you copying my anime watching habits? :P
William said…
@LazyF:
No, you didn't watch "Spirited Away" with me. You'e most probably mistaking me for your gf. Eww.

@SK:
Enough la 700+. MATRADE at Sime Darby.

@Zeem:
Thank goodness I got the colours right. You knowlah, you ni yang muda-muda, I ni dah hampir obselete, of course I'm slower than you...

While we're on the subject of copying, what will you be watching next? I need to make some preparations. :D
savante said…
Good God. That waving crone looks scary.
William said…
Ack! That's no CRONE. That's Kurotsuchi Mayuri! A guy!
Zemien said…
I wouldn't call anyone who can regenerate lost limbs a "guy".

I'm not really a manga/anime fan. My roommate David usually does the recommendations and I follow. Since that we're no longer living together, I wouldn't know what's hot next.

Probably become old like you and be light years behind everyone. :P
just kidding!
William said…
OK la, used to be a "guy"?

At first glance, I thought you and David were an item. Heh.

Why do you always hurt me like this? Why? Why? :D

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho