Gag Order


sas16
Originally uploaded by bonniegrrl.
Before I begin, let me clarify that I'm in no way announcing that I'm into S&M and bondage. But the picture is cute is it not?

Well, I'm currently at another project site, and I must say that the internet filtering policy here sucks. Leaving blog comments is prohibited (classifies as "chat", WTF?!) and LJ is completely blocked. Luckily I can still post via other means, but just look at my last post, semua HTML jadi giler. But I'm thankful that I can still read blogger posts.

Not being able to leave comments is really getting to me. An itch I can't scratch. In person, I find it hard to keep quiet, on the internet I have to leave my glib remarks! Until I get back a decent internet access I'd just have to bide my time and compile my offline comments onto a CD-ROM. Hmph.

PS: Vengelyne, you *had* to to link me as "William and his GBuy", didn't you? :P

Comments

Unknown said…
hmmpphh...
jealousy strikes me again... having seen that your been posting regularly calls me to pickup where i left the last time... having been overwhelmed by work and knowledge-nausea i just couldn't go on before... kononnya now can lah...!!!
new site eh? must be nice to get a change of environment every now and then eh?! as for the internet connection; i should tell you UM WiFi service is much much much worse... much like chipsmore biscuits... now you see it... now you don't...
Unknown said…
errr... sorry for the spam... but mind the grammar kay... bless
Vengelyne said…
Wah... you noticed the link. ROFLMAO!!! Well... look at you? S&M and bondage in bold in this post. Those were the words that caught my eye despite the words GAG ORDER being in bigger and more striking font...

So it says a lot about what I think of you lor... *whistles*

Aiyo... blog less a day won't die one lah. I survived the whole weekend not blogging or going online. *beams*
Vengelyne said…
Oh, btw, how is the pricing at Xenri? Thinking of organizing a makan-makan session with some friends, but not too sure what's their (as in my kakis) budget... Thanx.
William said…
@Raja: Thanks for dropping by. It's amazing how resilient we can be, huh? Just bitch a bit, then back to work. I though UM is supposed to have a fiber optic backbone!?

@Venge: Of course, I noticed the link. I knew those key words would draw you in. I'm guessing you scan newspapers for those words too and if you find none, you declare "nothing in the news today". :P. Well, it doesn't really matter, I've been told my mind is perpetually in the serong state anyway. No point hiding my virtues. Hoho.

As for Xenri: A four person dinner cost us nearly RM300. Lunch is cheaper.
Unknown said…
What backbone... I dunno anythin' about no backbone... hahaha... honestly... if it does have fiber optics set up somewhere on campus, i don't think its being used... piss poor service...

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho