P.O.L.


tai-chi
Originally uploaded by williamnyk.
What you see here is a poor attempt of trying to write down the lyrics to the theme song of Tai-Chi Master (a 2 in 1 DVD related to my previous post).

This is what I get for skipping P.O.L. (People's Own Language) classes on Saturdays during my primary school days. Always ending up at my classmates house nearby playing "Bare Knuckle", "Sonic the Hedgehog" and "De-Cap-Attack" on his Sega Genesis.

All the strokes are wrong, and the characters are just... I remember having to write my Chinese name on the blackboard and the teacher remarked, "Are you writing or are you drawing grass!". The idiot. I hated that guy.

Comments

Jaded Jeremy said…
Wahhh didn't even know you knew how to write so many Chinese characters. My P.O.L classes were a sham lol.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho