Izo

The last movie from Takashi Miike (he's the guy from Istana Takeshi) I watched was Zatoichi and I liked it. So the moment I saw Izo, I immediately bought it. The movie is confusing. I can't really put it in words. Here's a poor attempt at it:

Kill; Kill; Kill; Kill; Kill;
Weird guitar solo;
Kill; Kill; Kill; Kill;
Sex with a lady with bad makeup;
Kill; Kill; Kill; Kill;
Weird guitar solo; Kill;
Kill; Kill; Kill; Kill; Kill;
Sex with "Mother Nature"; Kill; Kill; Kill;
Warning: Spoiler ahead!;
Kill; Kill; Kill; Kill; Kill; Kill; Kill;
Weird guitar solo.

The scenes are all messed up, ancient characters, modern settings; and vice versa. It got tiresome after a while.

Memorable quotes: "We made love once, doesn't it mean anything to you?", "My penis stroked your hole and it felt good, nothing more".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho