Grumpy

I've noticed that I'm getting grumpier and grumpier. I snapped at an elderly classmate yesterday. And I didn't even notice. I really should tone down the sarcasm a bit. I resolved to be calmer starting from yesterday evening, and yet, first thing this morning, I was grilled in the office regarding some UAT logs. Hated the guys insinuation that I didn't do any unit tests before handing over to the users. I smiled the whole way, but my words were dripping poison. Heck, I could feel my lips quivering. Arggghhh! I help out testers by doing a workaround and 'jalan pintu belakang' and they thank me reporting it to the management and sending out e-mails... Kena makan belimbing and celery to reduce my blood pressure.

Comments

Jaded Jeremy said…
Wahhh...you're much calmer now, right?
William said…
That's sarcasm, right?

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho