Food High

Dinner compliments of SK and HP yesterday. A celebration of sorts since they've both finished their Master's Degree viva. I think I know more than friends with a Master's degree or in the process of getting one. But no feelings of being left out, just wondering what I'm doing to go forward.

Back to the glorious food. Some establishment by the side of Old Klang Road near the Taman Desa turning. Everytime I pass by that stretch of road I would curse the people who park their cars and hog the road (OKR is a highway now, no less). But as fate would have it, I had to park there as well. Oh well. Had a nice dinner of steamed chicken, sweet & sour pork, kailan and steamed egg (way too salty).

For some reason, my tummy was not content, so we headed over to Sri Petaling for mamak food. Another round of cow's milk pulled tea, milo, ABC, thosai and naan. Fantastic. Oh yeah, and SK got "molested" by the Indian waiter after asking if the bananas on the table were free. Haha. Headed home after that.

Watched "Kung Fu Cult Master" at home. I couldn't help myself. Watched till 1:00am! Was still buzzing after that. Couldn't get a good night's sleep. I wonder if it's the tea or too much qi...

Comments

Zemien said…
You: Always get free food

Me: Jealous
William said…
Trust me, more free food to come. Hohoho.

Popular posts from this blog

Kensei

Osamu or Naoya?

Coat West Star II: Sho